CD1 - Sept 27 - Looking for a buddy ~ Let's get our BFPs together!

Oh hey way over there :hi: LOL I'm on the complete opposite side from you, in Maine, so I'm 3 hours ahead of you.

Helloooooooo way out there lol its only 8:20a.m here getting ready for doc appointment ;)

11:23 here :winkwink: Good luck today, can't wait to hear what you've found out!

I do...but NO ONE knows we are trying and I don't want them to find out...everyone thinks we are done, it'll be a fun little surprise! :D I will PM you my name.

Same here no one knows and wont know till it happens so shhhhhhhhh

Your secret is safe with me! Sorry you didn't find anything out, did they do blood work or anything?

First of all this was the worst doc visit ever holding ur bladder with 32oza of water was torture from hell I thought I was gonna die my kidneys started to even hurt , sweatie palms. But I should get some results by then, no blood work just ultrasound and they stuck a didlo look a like up my va jay jay to look closer at uterus and ovaries ect. I get blood work done if AF comes crossing fingers she done come. And thanks for being a confidant ;)

I know exactly what that feels like, I've had many ultrasounds, its no fun! What did they look for in there? To see if you had any ripe folicles? (not sure that's the correct terminology :haha:)

Just to check everything is okay with ovaries, uterus,cervix, and fallopian tubes;) depending on results doc said if not ovulating clomid is gonna be given to me

There is another girl on here I chat with a lot, she was on clomid, found out she was pregnant last month and had an ultrasound done this week, she's carrying triplets!!! :shock: (and she already has 2 other kids!)

Whoa triplets wow I would love to have twins then I only get pregnant twice

Yes atleast that's what we think lol it might just be 2my though and we wanna them back to back dear Lord help me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->