CD1 - Sept 27 - Looking for a buddy ~ Let's get our BFPs together!

LOL Its tough, and mine were 2.5 years apart!! I don't know how other people do it so close, I about died, lol!!

How are you doing today? Sure wish I was in Cali today, its gloomy here, making me soooo lazy, lol.

I've never been but have a good friend that lives near San Fran. I would love to go someday! I've only ever been up and down the east coast, never west...yet! :) I am good, glad the weekend is here and AF seems to be packing her bags, yay!!

I was like why is Rhonda up so early its only 5 but I forget u r 3 hrs ahead. Im up cuz hubby just left to work. Oh u totally need to come cali is great and out weather can be great thank God the hottest 2 weeks are over. But other than that I love our winter. Yay AF is gone hopefully for 9 months atleast. She should be paying me a visit around 2 weeks that's if I don't get my BFP keeping FX for both of us

I hope we all get our bfp this month!! Did you ever figure out why you were spotting? I am cd3 and trying to be positive this month!! We are all on opposite sides of the us I am from Texas!! I hope y'all have a good weekend

:rofl: Yeah...I forget your 3 hours behind sometime too, It'll be 10am and I'm thinking geesh its weird she hasn't posted anything yet :rofl: The :witch: is not completely gone yet, but probably by tomorrow or so, she takes her sweet old time leaving, I usually spot for 3 days before I get her and then another 3 days or so after she's left. Almost time to start trying :dance: Wohoo! LOL

:hi: Hi KasB!! I feel like I have seen you on here before...somewhere?? We are all in different parts of the US! Your pretty close to me cycle wise, I'm only CD5 today, how long are your cycles usually? I'm a 27-28 day girl.

I have only been on her for a week, but posted on other forums. My cycles can be anywhere from 27-34 days but on average 29-30. My :witch: only last 3 days on average 2 days of medium and 1 day of spotting. We are using BBT, cm, cerival position, and OPK's as well as Preseed. Are yall using anything to help?

Is their a big difference cbfm and opk? How long have you been ttc #3?

Yes, the CBFM you turn on each morning and it will tell you if you need to poas and you do and feed the stick into the machine, it will read it and give you the results. It lets you know days in advance well before you o, so you know when your fertile as it measures LH and Estrogen levels, its pretty awesome!! This is my first cycle ttc this baby. How long have you been ttc?

About 20 cycles:( did your first two concieve quickly?

Oh I'm sorry :( maybe you should invest in one of those monitors, they are so helpful!! They have helped many women get their bfps!! It only took me 2 months with each of my kids, so yeah, pretty quickly. I am older now (33) so I worry some that it may take a little long...time will tell though. Lots of :dust: for you hun!

I hope it happens just as quickly as your first two!! Do your children ask for a baby or do they do not really care

Actually we thought we were done...or I did (DH always wanted 3, but he isn't the one who stays home with them :haha:) Brayden came to me one day and said "Mom, I want you and Dad to have another baby" :shock: Then a week later he said the same thing to my hubby! God has put it on our hearts to have another :) My little girl is only 2, she just started talking and really doesn't know anything except her baby dolls are cute...she is just starting to get into them, I think they will both love another sibling! Do you guys want more than 1?

We have are 4 year old who constantly ask for a baby:( we would like 2 more but 1 seems like it would be a miracle

aww...and it will be a miracle, hope your miracle happens soon hun, let's pray we both get our :bfp: together this month!! :dance:

wantababy where are you hun?? You've been so quiet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->