CD1 - Sept 27 - Looking for a buddy ~ Let's get our BFPs together!

Anxious I dislike the tww:( I get obsessed with wanting to test how is it going for you did you get your labs done?

Anxious I dislike the tww:( I get obsessed with wanting to test how is it going for you did you get your labs done?

Tell me about it lol im 10DPO and i took a test i see a faint line but idk if to believe it i will test forst thing in the morning. They said i possibly have PCOS:cry:

That is exciting about the line let us know about the test tomorrow!!!

Something looks there!! How long after you tested?

Eeeee!!! How exciting!! :) I can't really tell if there is anything there, the run of the dye in the test seems to be covering where the line would be. I will look forward to your test in the morning then! :D Fingers crossed for you hun!! :hugs:

go out and get a frer!! Test with it in the morning, I have a good feeling about you hun!

If not preggo u will have no line I think a faint line is positive it is all I ever got with my daughter!!!

a line is a positive, as long as its pink like the control line and not gray. No matter if its faint or dark...its only faint because your level of HCG isn't high enough yet. Re-test in 2 days and it will be darker. As HCG doubles every 2 days :hugs:

Congrats I am so happy for you!!! Still keep us posted:)

Negative test 10 dpo :( how did the doc appt go? How is the cycle Rhonda?

Yes how did your appt go hun? Sorry you got a bfn today Kas...that is still early though, have you had any cramping or spotting to indicate implantation at all? I haven't yet, I'm 7dpo today...not super hopeful, I have listed a bunch of my "symptoms" on the first page of my journal, feel free to take a peek if you want. I've had some issues but both times I think they were a little bug and no a preg sign, but I through them on there anyway :haha:

Good morning ladies. And sorry Kas for BFN try I'm a few days and Rhonda Monday is almost here:) doctors went well they confirmed pregnancy and said 6 weeks and 5 days that was just an estimate I go back in 2 weeks for the more accurate due date. So far they said June 10. I'm really happy and this is so surreal to me. Ladies I will keep u in my prayers and hopefully u get ur BFP soon:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->