CD1 - Sept 27 - Looking for a buddy ~ Let's get our BFPs together!

Good morning everyone!! How are y'all? Wondering what prego symptoms you have? Rhonda I read your journal I would give it another day:) got another bfn this am so just waiting for my ugly witch:(

Thanks Kas...as long as my temp doesn't drop I will most likely test in the morning. How many dpo are you today?

Good morning girls sorry Kas about ur BFN :( you girls are still not out. As far as symptoms I just have sore hard boobs. Random cramps, a lil bloated and gassy TMI sowwy. And increased appetite

I am13 dpo and I hate how your body can play tricks on you!! Have had some symptoms but must be in my head!! When is your first sonogram going to be?

Kas exactly why it was so hard to believe I was pregnant cuz I thought I was making up symptoms cuz I wanted it do bad. Thought I was making illusions. But my dating sonogram is nov 2 @ 8 So excited

ooh its coming right up!!! How exciting! I'm glad you said cramps were a sign because I've been having them all day, no sign of AF though...weird! The body is evil...I'm driving myself nuts today over everything, sometimes I'm like yay...I'm so in and others I'm like ok where's the witch? :haha: I just want to know one way or the other!!

ooh its coming right up!!! How exciting! I'm glad you said cramps were a sign because I've been having them all day, no sign of AF though...weird! The body is evil...I'm driving myself nuts today over everything, sometimes I'm like yay...I'm so in and others I'm like ok where's the witch? :haha: I just want to know one way or the other!!

Yes next wed, i'm super excited but not looking forward to hold pee in lol Rhonda when is AF suppose to be here?? Yeah i hear ya on that

My AF is due tomorrow. Yeah the holding pee in stinks!! But I would double check with them on that, if you have an ultrasound before 10 weeks they usually do it vaginally (if I remember correctly) and you don't need a full bladder for that!

Ugly witch is here I am out:( happy someone got their bfp:) we will see about this month

I'm sorry Kas...we will be together next cycle as the :witch: will get me 1st thing tomorrow morning. I get sort of an advanced warning each month, I spot for 3 days on the 3rd day my temp drops all the way down (which it did this morning) and then the next morning she's greeting me right when I wake. Its always this way so I can say with certainty she will arrive right on Que tomorrow morning. Its ok, moving on...we WILL get our BFP in november hun! :hugs:

Awwww Sorry Kas well just look at it as another month another oppurtunity and stay positive girls your time will come when God says it's ur time:hugs:

Hi Girls I miss you guys sorry i haven't been on here for a while. I hope you girls are doing well and witing for those eggs to be fertilized soon. Just an update i have my Dating sonogram tomorrow at 8 a.m and the hubby is coming along we are so excited and i'm a lil nervous as well. But I know God is with me>;)

How exciting!!! Your 3 hours behind me so in about 2 hours from now you'll be in your appt. I hope you get a picture of your little bean so we can see...so happy for you hun! :hugs: God is there with you today and all will be well. Can't wait to hear how you make out!!

Thanks Rhonda. Just a bit nervous they won't see it due to my irregular periods. So according to LMP I'm at 8 weeks and according to fertility friend it puts me almost at five. But I really wish I was 8. As soon as I get back I will update;)

I think you will be closer to 5 too...I would go by when you o'd and not the last date of you period since you are irregular. Don't worry, 8 weeks will be here before you know it!!

So they were not able to see baby but they saw the sac. Said I was almost 6 weeks. I have to go back in 2 weeks. But I was sent to lab for blood work today and Friday to make sure hcg level are rising;)

Hope your levels are ok when they recheck them, did they say anything about another scan?

So i got my HCG levels today and doc seemed a bit concerned. On Wednesday they were 12,100 and friday they were 18,000 and said he wanted to see me tomorrow. i'm a bit worried now:cry:

Oh no! What should your levels be?? I will be praying for you hun!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"