CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

Hello Ladies,

How are you all doing today? Are you trying anything new?

Bulldawn - I am so sorry hun. :hugs: I am sending you so much :dust: this month! I know your time is coming soon. Just hang in there. I know it's easier said than done. :(

Tried Preseed and softcups but guess that didn't do the trick this time either :( .....trying not to get too down about all this!!!

How are you feeling today

It is so hard NOT to get down. No one understands what it is like except those who go through it. :hugs: Keep your head up!

Angela - No worrying! Just enjoy the days!

Babydust to all!

What are the soft cups for? I am trying anything this month. Its CD1 on Cycle #3 with Clomid. I am hoping I get increased from 100mg to 150mg

I've got to put things on hold for a month to have surgery next week to remove a dermoid cyst from my ovary.. A month feels so long away. I just hope to get through this surgery ok and don't lose my ovary in the process. I am scared about that.

Don't worry Jen. I'm going to pray for you. Let me know how everything goes. :hugs:

Hi I am cd1 today finally After a 46 day cycle and taking provera :) well I think so don't think it is going to be spotting! Yay!

I can finally start my clomid :) anyone else?- Im taking mine cd2 which is tomorrow :)

I'm looking for a cycle buddy whether you are having a natural or clomid cycle- just someone to share experiences with

Hope for some replies xxx

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I'll let everyone know how the surgery went they are also going to look around and make sure my tubes and everything looks good.

Scerena- I have to skip this month from clomid but keep us updated with it all!!

angela - when is your first appointment? Are yall on facebook?

Hello everyone and Amber!

My first appointment was last friday. Things went well. The doctor said things are good. I have an ultrasound on June 2nd and i am very nervous!! I have no reason to think that anything will be bad. I have just heard so many horror stories on this website that I am nervous.

How is everyone doing? How are your cycles going? Anyone trying anything new this month?

No meds for me this month!! DH had to have an SA done and his came back wonderful....so next month they are checking my tubes to see if there are blocked or anything!! That's if I don't accidenally fall pregnant this month....I haven't charted or used opk's at all....just going with the flow of life...kinda burnt out on all this as of now!!

Glad that everything is going so well with you and I am sure things are going to be just fine at your first scan!!!

Amber how are you doing!!!!

That's what worked for me. I wish you lots of luck this month!!! I am glad that the SA came back perfect. That's always a relief. Especially for the men. :) Keep us updated!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yay!!!!! I'm gonna have a new niece!!!!!!!! Congrats, Amber!!

Hi I am cd1 today finally After a 46 day cycle and taking provera :) well I think so don't think it is going to be spotting! Yay!

I can finally start my clomid :) anyone else?- Im taking mine cd2 which is tomorrow :)

I'm looking for a cycle buddy whether you are having a natural or clomid cycle- just someone to share experiences with

Hope for some replies xxx

Hi, im ttc #1 after a chemical pregnancy. I am starting clomid tomorrow cd3-7 50mg. I have had two cycles off bcp, 43d and 121d. I would love to have some buddies to go through this with!

Im Catie, 23 and Dh is 24.

Hello Catie and welcome to the thread. We are here to help you with whatever you need and are here to cheer you on through everything!! Good luck with the clomid. Is this your first clomid cycle? What other things are you trying?

Whered Katie go? Amy-wishing you luck with your natural method this month - worked for Angela!

Angela - Wow! 7 weeks...So happy everything is going smoothly. Cant wait til you see that little heartbeat next Thursday! Then you will feel SO much better!!! :)

BABY DUST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->