CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

YAEAH!!!!! ANGELA!!!!! Im so happy for you and sure you'll be just fine :) :hugs:

Angela I think You are fine!! my friend got a positve like 4 days before her missed AF! so happy for you!!!!

Amber - yeah I have heard that when you get on the thyroid medicine it can regulate your period and help you ovulate so hopefully this will help me!! Glad to see our thread get back to going!!!

I want to share with you ladies the weirdest thing though. My husband and I didn't do anything this month! We had sex one time and it was on the day I got a positive OPK. It was while standing up and I laid down for 5 min afterward. That's it! I even got in the hot tub with him two weeks before. I didn't take any vitamins, no preseed, no temping... lol. Imagine that! I work my butt off trying this and that and it happens the month we do absolutly nothing right. I am not saying that all of that stuff doesn't work. I KNOW it does because so many people have gotten their bfp from it. I am just saying that there is no need to be worried if you miss a day of bd or if you forget to lay down or something. If it is meant to be, it will happen reguardless of what you do. Good luck to you all!!

I hope this bean sticks!

I agree!! I talked to a friend who has pcos and when she gave up on having a baby and quit her med's she got pregnant the very next month!!! It's amazing how many stories like this I hear!!

Has anyone heard from Amber? I have questions for her and she is no where to be found. How is everyone doing? Where in your cycle are you? What are you trying this month?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I have not seem Amber but I am sure she will be back around soon :)

I am on cd2, my 5th round of clomid. Sigh..

Katertots,

Has your doctor increased your dosage at all? I am sending you so much :dust: this month!! All of my TTC buddies get super loads of :dust:

Angela angela angela!!!! :yipee: :wohoo:

I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER FOR YOU!!! Slowly but surely we are ALL going to get our BFPS!!!!

Make your DRs appointment now so they arent booked for around 6 weeks along.

AHHHHHHHH! :yipee: :wohoo:
so happpy for you! congratulations, mama!

Angela,

Just read your question.... Yes, I got a BFP on the digital before my missed period. I am PRAYING that this one is sticky.

Baby dust to all of you!

Amber!! Hello!!! I missed you. My dr only did one hcg test and didn't mention a second one. I did a progesterone test and will have the results by wednesday. I am going to request that he do a second hcg test because mine was only 42 and it has me a bit worried. :( Amber, what was yours and what day did you first check it?

Angela...Mine was 42 the first time they checked it :) That was on day 14dpo...THEN, at 16dpo...it was 140!!! Progesterone should be over 20 I belive...

:) So happy for you...fingers crossed!!!!!

Amber I think you are right as long as it's over 20-25 you are good to go but asking for another one can't hurt :)

Mine was 42.4 at 13dpo. I get the progesterone results back on wednesday or thursday. We are telling our parents today because it's mother's day and it sounded cool even though we are both worried about jinxing ourselves. I I think (hope) everything will be fine. My home pregnancy tests are getting darker every two days, so that's good. right?

Yes that is very good that they are getting darker that means you have more and more hcg for it to pick up :)

What a great mothers day surpise for your moms :)

Hello Amber,

So far so good. My hcg is doubling as it should. My progesterone is a tad low so I am on suppositories. I am supposed to be getting ready for work right now, but I took my temp and it's 97.4 when it's usually 98.2. I freaked and the internet said it's normal if it happens occasionallly, but not all of the time. I am just very very nervous because I have heard of how many things can actually go wrong. :( I need to relax. lol. You are right, the worrying is WORSE after you actually get pregnant. It's crazy. lol.

How are you and my niece or nephew doing today? How are all of the other lovely ladies in the chat doing today?

Well the :witch: got me again the other day....now we have to have a SA done on DH and check to see if my tubes are blocked....so that's where I am........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->