CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

Hello Catie and welcome to the thread. We are here to help you with whatever you need and are here to cheer you on through everything!! Good luck with the clomid. Is this your first clomid cycle? What other things are you trying?

This is my first cycle. I'm planning to BD at least every other day, OPKs, and debating about taking my vitex and red raspberry tea capsules which I think got me to O last cycle, at CD105!

I may wait one cycle and see what the clomid does on its own and then go from there.

hello Everyone it is now tuesday 6 days since my surgery.. I am still sore but not as bad as the first few days wow I was in some pain!! but the good news is she got the whole cyst without hurting my ovary!!! she also said both tubes were open. she found some more stuff in there. I had quite a bit of endometriosus and 2 polyps on my tubes. But she cleaned out everything!! hopefully this will get things going for me!!

that is great news!! I'm glad all went well and that they cleaned out your pipes. :D Good luck whenyou start TTCing again!!

Jenn - now that your pipes are clean...back to work on making that baby! :)

Angela - GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! Post to us and let us know how it goes!

I know Amber!! i'm excited got my follow up on wednesday and she'll tell me when we can start getting busy!!LOL

Angela? Any news for us? Praying your appointment went well.

Hey Amber,

The appointment went well. We got to see our baby last week and saw the heartbeat. You are right, the worrying does not end once you are pregnant. It is horrible!! lol. I worry about cramping, NOT cramping, morning sickness going away, back aches.... It's insane. I have had some mild cramping a little more than ususal for the past 2 days, but I hear that is normal. No bleeding, so I think all is well.

How are you? :)

Angela! Yeah! So happy for you...You are almost out of the scary zone!!! So close! Once you see that heart beat it is so refreshing! I cramped my whole first pregnancy...Everything, your cervix, uterus, muscles, EVERYTHING is stretching to accomodate little one :) Its normal... No bleeding...no worries! :)

I am great...almost 19 weeks. Had my scan today and she looks great - healthy and growing perfectly. Thank God...

See! I just knew we would both be here one day! :)

I can't believe you are almost half way through. I am so jealous! :) I am almost 1/4 through. I can't wait to get a baby bump and get rid of the sickness. lol. I wish everyone here so much luck!!!

Im so happy for you both on your pregnancies!! its well deserved :) it gives us all hope!! My post op went great everthing is healing. In 7 days i start provera to bring on af and then will go on clomid again. this waiting game brings on so much anxiety its all i think about! drives me crazy!!

Jenn,

That is great! I'm glad everything is healing correctly. I hate when people say "you can't stress. it wont help you get pregnant any quicker". They have no idea that it's impossible NOT to stress and be anxious. I hope this is your month!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Jenn - Trust me, we were there too! OBSESSED with FINALLY getting a BFP... You can look back on this thread to see how crazy we were!!! :) We are here for you! Have faith. It will happen.

Thanks you two!! My cycles take so long and i keep thinking one day i'll finally get there and say it was all worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->