CD1 today - who wants to wait it out with me??

I'm cd 7 now just waiting to ov! Starting bding as of tomorrow! X

I use epo but I fear it might be doing more harm than good.., no alcohol/caffeine already, and I def opk and temp. Going to try just grapefruit juice (since i rarely have cm) and bd-inf everyday starting cd12 (ovulate around cd18 usually). This will god willing be all of our months

I must be getting ready to ovulate, tired, emotional, wanting to cry. My OH realised what it was before I did! Hoping for a weekend of BDing away from evil step-son - can't wait!! :sex:

I'm 4DPO today. I've been super tired and cranky. Hope it's a sign but probably not. I'm not sure y but I don't have a good feeling about this month. Maybe cos I want it so bad. Told my mum tonight we are trying and she was super excited which was nice

How is everyone else going?

Well iveno idea what's happening with my temps. Tried an OPK day7 and got a very faint line but had nothing since. Had little cramps yesterday but nothing major. Cervix still high but watery cm (which is as good as I get!) but temp dropped this morning. Normally o cd09, I just hope taking soya isoflavones hasn't messed up my cycle :s

I did an opk today and got a faint line, I'm on cd 8. what should cm be like ? I've never really paid attention to it before! X

I think today or tomorrow is O day! And husband gets home tonight, just in time! Does anyone get super nervous before trying each month? I always getting mini panic attacks and wonder if we really are ready. But that goes away quickly and I remember how much I want a baby!
Ps is this OPK positive?https://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o785/seabeeee/BFBF624B-4939-4D2A-840E-7B37BBED7DC6-2285-0000010EE2A9D43B_zpsab3dbf40.jpg

I m on cd 10 and still negetive opk..but getting darker. I started bd'ing Wednesday...skipped last night and will bd all weekend. DH leaves Sunday night..so I can't Monday but will Tuesday when he gets back. I hope I don't miss my egg while he is gone:(((( I had a mc last month so I won't be shocked if it doesn't happen this month..but anxious!!
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!!

Lcgoodac, I think it's gets more creamy etc a few system before ov, cd8 might be a bit early to notice change buticould be wrong...

I get nervous each month too, but more so in the 2ww as I realise then just how much I want it! X

I did an opk today and got a faint line, I'm on cd 8. what should cm be like ? I've never really paid attention to it before! X

Probably watery and you should notice ECM tomorrow or in couple of days by your cervix

Hellooooo how are we all doing? Feeling positive? BDing like mad? Hope you're all ok xx

I am doing pretty good....day 13 still no surge...but should be coming. Bd yestrday and a few days before..dh is traveling til tomorrow. Will bd tomorrow and so on..lol Good luck!!!

Pineapple core?... Tell me more.

Still no peak for me which is old as do is on the other side of the world! Hoping to stay at two bars til Friday x

Cd 11 for me today. Negative on opks but bding every other day at the moment x

Pineapple core?... Tell me more.

Still no peak for me which is old as do is on the other side of the world! Hoping to stay at two bars til Friday x

It's supposed to help a sticky bean! Dpo 1-5 only though

Hellooooo how are we all doing? Feeling positive? BDing like mad? Hope you're all ok xx

Think in dpo 01 today so here starts the TWW and the pineapple core for 6 days!

Oooh good luck GD! xx
Ls do you think I o yet outta curiosity? I think my thermometer is on the blink as my temps haven't been high enough but I've had positive Opks and ewcm for the first time ever. I think I o yesterday as I got 3 temp increases just not very much and my cm has gone to nothing today

Think in dpo 01 today so here starts the TWW and the pineapple core for 6 days!

Oooh good luck GD! xx
Ls do you think I o yet outta curiosity? I think my thermometer is on the blink as my temps haven't been high enough but I've had positive Opks and ewcm for the first time ever. I think I o yesterday as I got 3 temp increases just not very much and my cm has gone to nothing today

Positive OPKs and EWCM all sound good hun, I don't know how you'd check if your thermometer is working properly tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->