CD10 ..would love a buddy

i agree it looks like friday, and looks like you did great bd'ing!

Yes it does look like i ov on friday...but why would i still have ewcm on sat? it seems to be drier today ( tmi lol)

Actually, if i remember right you o the day after your dip? Man its been so long! Lol

Pretty sure we will probably try for one more baby in about a year so i better relearn all this stuff lmao

oh yea ttc! that's exciting to hear your be ttc in a year! i don't think we'll have anymore after this one, especially if it's a little girl!

Hi ladies i got a ov day as friday on ff...i suppose it could have started friday and continued on to sat? ? Anyway i just hope we caught the eggy! !

Ttc - good to hear u will be trying again in a year.
Cc - will u find out sex? is it 2boys that u have already?

Woohoo for the ch try! fx you caught your egg! yes, we have two boys already and are pretty much decided we will find out sex. I don't know if i want to, but dh does so i guess we will. lol! hoping for a girl this time around, but would be happy with another boy. cramping pretty bad though, i'm getting a little worried! should get a call back from the nurse today for a scan date, and i'll talk to her about the cramping.

Cc- i am sure cramping is quite normal but speaking to the nurse should put ur mind ar ease. when will they scan you?

talked to the nurse, said as long as no bleeding it was fine. Scan date is set for August 28th at 1130!

Yay! Cant wait for the 28th! How far will you be?
Cramping is normal. I had some pretty bad cramps with both my pregnancies

I would be roughly 7+5 on the 28th so i should be able to see a hb! oh how i wish it would just be here now!

Wont be long now! Only what, 2 1/2 weeks? I know it will seem like forever though! Lol

Hi ladies
ff has moved my ov day to sat based on todays temp. I am not sure now if we will have caught the egg as we didnt bd friday and only bd late on sat ggrrrr! ! Oh well qt leaat i will know for next cycle to bd on cd 15 and 16! !!

Hope time goes quickly for you cc! !!

Sorry I have been MIA!

CC - Those numbers are great! Can't wait for you to have your scan! Glad you talked to the nurse about the cramps. I had pretty persistant cramps with both my pregnancies.

TTC - Thats great that you will try for another one! I don't think we will even though I would like to.

Try - I hope you caught your egg! I know with my DD I caught the egg technically a day later so I have my fingers x'ed for you! I am bad at reading the charts anymore. I need to get back into it for sure.

Afm - Nothing new. I am just glad that my appt went well on Thursday and I actually lost weight and I am back on track with my measurments! lol. My next ultrasound is the 24th so we get to see how big he is and if I can for sure do a vbac. I am excited to see this LO!

so excited for your scan! cuz 4 days after yours i get mine! so ready to see something real! i mean i don't feel pregnant i need some solid evidence lol! try GL catching your egg you have 24 hours after you O before the egg starts to break down so you had great timing, and the swimmers can live up to 5 days!!

Hi ladies
hope u all ok.

Nothing new with me apart from a bad back. We have tthree days left of our holiday so going to relax and not think about that eggy lol! !!

Cant wait for you ladies to have ur scans, i know what u mean cc about needing to see something! !

Yes, definitely enjoy the rest of your holidays Trying!
Cant wait to see some baby scan pictures! I loved that part!
We have so many of Dean, need to put them in his photo album

Am- not too much. Had Dean's neeborn/family photo's yesterday. Should have most of them back today, but she wants to redone a few of his outdoor photo's when i pick the pictures up, which is just fine with me. He was a bit dificult to get to sleep earlier tonight. He just wanted to stay on my breast, lol
He just ate not long ago and he's in a milk coma now, so im back to bed!
I will post some pictures tomorrow!

enjoy the rest of your holiday try! Glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see more baby pics TTC! So much fun, i can't wait to see scan pics either! 13 days.

Hi Ladies

Ahhh home now...it's been a great relaxing holiday and I am so pleased I cleaned the house before we left..it looks great lol !!!

Hope all you ladies are doing ok ?? I have no symptoms whatsoever, but it would be very early lol...did have a bit of a dip in temp, but we slept with the fan on so it could have been that ??!!

Dunno if I'd go by symptoms try, I still don't have any lol! Fx for a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->