CD10 ..would love a buddy

I had no symptoms until after i got my bfp. So you never know!

Hopefully that dip is a good dip!

I hope that dip is a good dip too! GL

Ugh I have been having some bh today and it is quite uncomfortable. They were like bad period cramps in my pelvic area and back plus tightening and pressure. I think they are finally going away though. Everyone has mentioned how much he has dropped today lol. Everyone thinks I wont make to my due date.

Its next friday the 24th. I cant wait to see how big he is and if I can do vbac.

fx you get to do the vbac, and you get amazing pics of your little bean!

Im hoping that if we have another baby, that they did a better job with my incision site and that it heals better and that i will be able to try for a vbac then. Ive seen so many women have vbacs after 2 or even 3 c-sections. Gives me hopw that i can do it.

I really hope your able to have a vbac Momma! They say once you've had one vbac, its easier and safer if you decide to ever have more!

WOW really trying a vbac after 2-3 kids? My dr won't even consider doing one! we have already talked about scheduling a c-section for this one!

Hi ladies

TTC - hope ur scar is ok !! mine still gives me pain from time to time, but i think that's because i had two sections quite close to each other. I would defo want a vbac if i ever get pg again !!

momma - gl for ur scan ...not long now

cc - how r u feeling ? not long for ur scan...soo exciting for you !!

AFM - feeling really down and thinking i am out. Usual AF feelings and no sore bbs :( I think we missed our eggy, so next time we will bd on cd 15 :(:(:(

Lol yep CC. There's a support group here(and extends all over the place) that supports vbacs. They just posted a story of a women who had a a home vbac after 3 c-sections. Really amazing!
But every situation is different. So who knows what would hapoen for me. Section may be easier again. Have to say, the repeat section was a much better experience for us this time.

I still have hope for you trying!!

Afm- ive been over doing it and ive been bleeding heavier then i should. So im trying to relax this weekend, but if it hasnt died down by monday, i will need to see my doctor. Trying to avoid that as it could mean a d&c :(
Its DHs birthday tomorrow so we are having his parents/brother and 3 of his friends over for a small bbq. Nothing that will have me over doing it though. His mom and dad will be doing most stuff. So im looking forward to it!

Dean is doing great. Gained 10ounces in one week and as of thursday was 2 ounces off his birth weight if 10lbs8oz. So very happy with that! Means Breasrfeeding is going well! They only hope for 6 ounces a week until they are back at birth weight. He is sleeping really well too! Ita been an awesome 2 weeks!

sounds lovely TTC Happy Birthday to your dh, and hope you get to feeling better. try and rest with that lovely baby of yours! I dunno if i could get the guts enough to try a v bac really!

don't get down yet try, your only what 6 dpo, you still have time! my bb's never did hurt at all this month!

Hi ladies
ttc - hope the bleeding gets better..that must b making u feel quite tired. Glad baby is doing well it sounds like he likes his food lol

afm did my temp this am and it was quite high

-we r gaving a heatwave here in england so maybe thats y ir was so high? ?

Were you temping the month you got your bfp Trying? Just wondering how they compare.

How hot was it there today? It was 38 here today. But i didnt go outside until it was dark lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?d=2012-01-07

This was my chart from Jan when i got pg...

Humm..it just brings me to the home page? Or my old homepage I should say.

Hi ladies

How are we all ...any news ??

AFM - no symptoms at all ...starting to think about when to bd for next cycle. Still dong the diet shakes so being positive about losing more weight for next cycle :)

no news yet! just waiting until my scan on tuesday! time seems to be going to slow! you going to test before your late for af?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->