CD10 ..would love a buddy

yea a quant is quantitative hcg, it measures how much of the hormone your body is producting. it's suppose to double every 48 hrs.

Nice line cc! It is def rising! Let us know when the tests come back.

Your holiday sounds nice trying. GL with bding! Got my fingers x'ed!

TTC - I cant wait to see pics of your little guy!

Afm - im doing okay. I get some tightening and pressure sometimes but other than that im good. He likes to push out on me alot lol. I have an appt with my ob on thirs and then I have another ultrasound so im excited about that!

thanks momma! i can't believe your so close to being done too! are you excited? have you heard if you were able to try to give birth??

Cc - let us know how u get on
momma - time has gone so quickly..your lo will soon b here
ttc - how is ur lo getting on? i bet ur dd is loving her new little brother! !!

After this appt on Thursday I have another ultrasound and that is when I find out for sure. The doctor really thinks that I will be able to do a vaginal birth so we will see. I honestly don't care one way or antoher :)

Sometimes I think time has gone quickly and sometimes I feel like it is so slow! Anyway, I guess my sisters in law are throwing me a "surprise" baby shower lol. My husband let the cat out of the bag last night about it. So I am excited about that.

that sounds like a lot of fun momma! i'm still cramping quite a bit, and i'm not really sure why. 4 days til i get to find out my numbers, i'm pretty nervous! exhausted today for some reason, need more sleep!!! your O should be soon try, you better be having a lot of fun in that cottage lol!

cc - I had a bunch of cramping when I first found out I was pg and it worried me too. Everything turned out fine though and I had the cramping on and off the whole rest of my 1st trimester. Then the ligament pains lol. I didn't have too many symptoms except sore bb's and tiredness in the beginning either.

well that's good to know it's not just me, but my bb's don't even hurt! i dunno what's going on haha. i think this week is going to drag horribly!

I had the cramps too. Definitely seems to be normal. And tired. Omg was i tired! But i had some insomnia the first weeks too, despite being exhausted. Lol

Glad yoyr doing good Momma!

As for us. We're doing good. Still in hospital, hoping to be discharged today. Baby is good to go ssy the doctor, just waiting on the OK from the on call OB. I thought i would have seen him by now, but noppe.
Pain is getting a bit better. Was having issues managing it. Still a bit worried for when i go home about the pain. Feeling like i have a flu, but thats how i feel when my milk comes in. Baby is bf better..latch is getting better. He lost 1.2 poundd the first 48 hours, so working in getting weight back on him.

Hope everything else is good. Will post pictures in the next few days when i get a chance to upload them.

glad to hear that your doing good ttc! super excited to see pics of your little man! hope the pain gets better for you, that another thing i'm worried about. my last two were pretty easy recoveries but thats been a long time!

Hi ladies
ttc sounds like all is good for u and baby..cant wait to see a pic
cc - i hope the week goes quickly so u can have sone answers. My bbs didnt hurt until about six weeks.
Momma - hope scan is ok and u can prepare for the birth

afm - edging closer to ov...fingers x

TTC - Glad the pain is getting managed. I remember that after my csection. I was also terrified when they had to take the staples out but that actually didnt hurt. I am glad he is doing better with breastfeeding. I know I am going to have trouble with that because of my stupid flat nipples. Can't wait to see pics.

cc - 4 days is so long to wait! I hope if goes quickly for you.

try - I have all of my fingers and toes x'ed for you!

well i feel a little bit better, and that i most likely am pregnant! i finally got a test other than a frer to read positive! it was a 88 cent walmart one and i had only held my wee for 2-3 hrs and it showed up pos. so feeling a little more re assured! can't wait for you to O try!

Hi ladies
hope everyone is ok

got a bd in yest so now trying again on thurs sat and sun...nearly there! !!

Hey ladies, just a quick post with some pictures. Heading off to bed shortly...I hope lol Baby just woke up. Hope everyone is doing good!

Attachments

• babydean4.jpg
    babydean4.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
  • babydean3.jpg
    babydean3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • babydean2.jpg
    babydean2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
  • babydean.jpg
    babydean.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
  • babydean5.jpg
    babydean5.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 3
Oh wow ttc amazing pics..he looks so gorgeous and cuddly! ! I hope i managed to get ur sleep x

Thanks trying! And i did manage some. Dean sleot from 11pm-4am and i had to wake him up to feed him! Lol i kept waking up during that time though to make sure he was ok lol
And he is back to sleep now and im wide awake. Should really try and fall back asleep though.

He's super cuddly. He loves to lay in my chest and sleep. He was naked(except diaper) the whole time in hospital, so he had loads of skin to skin with me. Was amazing as i didnt get that with my DD. Nurses didnt promote it then and it was also middle of winter.

oh my ttc he is absolutely beautiful! he is so chubby and cute! i am so excited for you and so glad it sounds like you have a good sleeper on your hands. WooHoo on the bd try!

Hi ladies

cc hope u getting on ok
ttc hope u rmanaging to get some rest
momma hope u ok too

afm cd 12so bd every othernight now. So nice being on hidy and the sun has come out! !!!

i see a dip in your chart!!!! can't wait for O day, get all the bd'ing in you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->