CD10 ..would love a buddy

Does the dip mean i am oving or about to? i have forgotten lol

O'ing i do believe! then it takes 3 higher temps to confirm O. i didn't chart that long only for about 6 months.

Think we should have bd last night...will try tonight but think we missed it

It means today is the day! Get some bding in! Fx trying!

Hey, the month i got my bfp, i totally thought we missed it! But the baby laying next to me says other wise lol

Im doing pretty good. pain in getting much better. Only really in ibprophen a couple times a day and tylenol if i need it. I did however have some bad pains yesterday, but it could have been from being very very constipated or when i was finally able to go i also passed a large clot. so not sure which it was, but pain is gone! Baby is doing great! My milk has come in no problem this time. Which makes me soooooo happy!

How is everyone else?

thats great news ttc. glad to hear your feeling better. try i thought i was out this month too and just waiting for af since i didnt' have a proper pos opk!

Hi ladies thanx for ur advice. We got a bd in so hopefully covered. Glad u feeling ok ttc and recovering from the section
cc hope u ok

i'll post my numbers after i get them tomorrow! not that we have a whole lot to compair them to lol!

Oh wow TTC he is beautiful!! Glad you are doing better.

Try-fingers x'ed that you catch your eggy!

Afm - had my appt today. I lost 5 lbs and measuring back on track! My ultrasound is in about 2 weeks so we will see. Its my DHs anniversary today so we had a nice night. Just the waiting for my scan now lol

Happy anniversary Momma! Glad you guys had a good night. Can't wait until your scan! Your getting so close! Those last few weeks felt like they flew by for me, lol

Looking forward to your result CC!

Hope you guys caught that egg Trying! FX!

Afm- saw the doctor today, all is good with babe and me. I had my suture taken out. Hurt a bit as the one end had healed under a bit of skin, but it's nice to have it out. I can get on with the healing process! As for babe, he's doing great. When we left hospital he was down from 10lbs 8oz to 9lbs 7oz and that was a 10% loss. When he was weighed today he's up to 9lbs 12oz, so 5 oz in 3 days! He's a good little eater, so I'm super pleased with that. Not much else going on here. Just loving every minute of my little guy. I can't believe he'll be a week old tomorrow!

glad to hear all is well ttc! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY momma, glad you had a great evening with dh. heading off here for my appt soon, super nervous will update when we get home!

Good luck cc hope its all ok

happy anniversary momma

ttc glad lo is doing well

So my HCG was 1424! yea! My ob was out but i had another appt with my reg dr. (not the one i see at my work) and she said my numbers look great, and should have them re drawn in 2 weeks. I told her my ob wanted to do a scan in 3 so she said don't worry about the bw then!

Thise are great numbers!!! Im so happy its finally happened for you CC!

Hi ladies
well not sure whats going on with my temps and oving...felt like i o yesterday but temps have been getting higher. Everyt calendar says i should today (sundqy) going to bd again tom to cover ourselves...

Hope all u lovely ladies doing ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->