CD10 ..would love a buddy

that's great news momma! can't wait to see your scan pics i bet he sure is cute! whens your next appt with your regular dr?

My appt isn't until Sept 6th :( then after that I should have weekly appointments with him. I haven't even been checked to see if I was dialted or anything yet and I have been having those good braxton hicks lol by then I will be almost 37 weeks.

Great news momma - i bet u r excited to finally see your LO. Can't wait to see ur scans either !!

AFM - still having terrible, terrible cramps and other pMS ( tired and grumpy) I think AF will show up tonight or tom, which would mean that I know which day i ovd on. Just wish AF would hurry up and then I can start the new cycle. If i get AF tom it will mean that I will ov on a weekend which wld be great !!

Sep 6th will be here before you know it! thats a day after my ds 4th birthday! so it seems like it's coming quick for us because of the party and presents haha! oh and our state fair!

Here are the good ones. He kept putting his hands up in front of his face!

Attachments

• Ultrasound 8.24.jpg
    Ultrasound 8.24.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Ultrasound2 8.24.jpg
    Ultrasound2 8.24.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Ultrasound3 8.24.jpg
    Ultrasound3 8.24.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Ultrasound4 8.24.jpg
    Ultrasound4 8.24.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
Oh so glad you should be able to try for a vbac momma!! That's so exciting! Will you be doing anything like raspberry leaf tea or evening primrose oil capsules?

My doctor said she didn't check until women were 38 weeks. I guess the more you check the higher the chance of infection gets? She only checked me once anyways, since I was having the c-section. She checked me when she did my strep B swab at 36 weeks. So maybe he will check you then too?

Sorry your cramps are so bad Trying! I really hope the next cycle is it for you!

Afm- LO has been going through a growth spurt and eating every 1 1/2-2 hours for the last few days and then FINALLY today, he went back to every 3-4 hours so I managed to get 2 naps in today. Not terribly long ones, but it's amazing how much of a difference they made for me. I cried this morning I was so tired. And to top it off he peed all over my bed twice this morning in the matter of 5 minutes :dohh: I had to leave him with DH and go sit downstairs and have my cry. Felt better for it afterwards.
I hope tonight goes better, I need a normal-ish night desperately. Especially since DH has to work tomorrow and I'm on my own again with both kids.
I also have a uterine infection, endometritis. So I'm on antibiotics for that and slowly starting to feel better. Just started then wednesday night. Saw my doctor again today and there is no fever now and less pain in my uterus area, and the swelling in my abdomen has gone done. It's been a fun few days! lol Oh and my LO went from 10.6lbs last thursday(16th) to 11.5lbs this past wednesday(22)! So he's definitely gaining weight VERY well, lol

Hope everyone is okay!!

Ohhh Loook at those chubby cheeks momma! He's going to be so cute!!

I got checked a couple of times with my DD and I got up to 4 cm and 100% thinned out so they wanted to check me. I will probably get checked at my next appt. I had the Group B strep thing last time so does that mean I will have it again? I cant believe I only have 5 weeks left at the most lol. Hopefully I go on my own.

Oh TTC what an awful week for you! I hope you get more sleep and feel better!

You know, I think my dr's office just gives you IV antibiptics anyway because I have tested positive bedore. I guess they dont take any chances. I dont think they will even test me this time....

Im not too sure how it works to be honest. I didnt have it with either, so they had to test md this time too. I think i read that just because you have it once doesnt mean you will again. So hopefully you dont this time! Are they only letting you go until 40 weeks max before a c-section?

And thanks, it has been a bit rough, but i have hope its going to get better now that im starting to feel better(slowly of course)

A he is so flipping cute! Look at those cheeks! Sorry you've been having a hard time ttc. Hopefully he will sleep well for you tonight and you can get your much needed sleep.

Hi ladies

TTC - so sorry u r having a tough week, it sounds like u need a bit of pampering and sleep time :) Hope u manage to get through it and sort out the urine infection, I know that i can make u tired and weepy :hugs::hugs::hugs:

momma - those scan pics r amazing, he looks soooo cute and cuddly !! I bet u can't wait to meet him..not long now !!

cc - how r u getting on, nearly time for ur scan eekk so exciting too !! It seems to have gone very quickly since u found out u were pg !!

AFM - my news is always boring LOL, but no AF as yet think it will be here tom !!

Have a nice weekend ladies

Oh it's actually a uterine(uterus) infection. It's called Endometritis. Lots of fun, lol

I hope af isn't too rough for you this month trying!

I'm just off to bed shortly. Just waiting for the little guy to fall asleep. He's been more awake lately, but he can't stay awake forever! lol

fx for pos results next month try! i'm doing alright, i'm feeling crappy lately though my back seems to think i'm 8 months along already and i'm still having cramps! so excited for tues to get here i need to see the bean is in the right place, been having anxiety this one is in my tubes!

cc - Ah, I would be feeling exactly the same, u will feel so much more relaxed once you see that scan pic !!

Oh i was worried mine was in my tube too! Dont know why i thought that. But the cramps worried me. I had cramps with my DD but not as early. Thats probably what worried me.

Feeling sooo much better. Managed to get a decent amount of sleep. He's in the sleepy part of the growth spurt. Its kinda a nice reprive from the 2-3 days of feeding every 1 1/2-2 hours.

Oh and Im sorry af got you trying. I hope its not too bad and goes away soon. Fx for next cycle!

So glad to hear you got a decent nights sleep ttc! I took a nap his afternoon and am feeling a lot better today. I've had cramping since I found out, I don't remember it being this bad with the boys, so fx for a girl lol.

Just thought I'd share some pictures of my kids from today. Heading off to bed now, hoping baby will let me get some sleep tonight! FX!

Attachments

• mrDean.jpg
    mrDean.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3
  • Tiannasleeping.jpg
    Tiannasleeping.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Tianna&Dean.jpg
    Tianna&Dean.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online