CD10 ..would love a buddy

TTC - I love ur pictures, Dean looks so cute and cuddly :) Hope u manage to have a good sleep again :) !

AFM - UGGHHH AF is being pretty horrid today and my son wants to go and play crazy golf !! Oh well I will take the pain killers and hope the stupid cramps go away !!

cc - not long now :)

ttc those are amazing pics of the kids! Dean is so cubby, i love it! sorry af is being a pain in the ass try, hopefully she eases up on you. I know 2 more days and it's time for the scan i'm kinda freaking out!

Nice pictures TTC!!

Try - I am sorry af is so bad. She better go away soon!

cc - Tomorrow is the day, right??

Afm - He has dropped even lower. I have to pee all the time and there is pressure when I walk around. UGH. I can't wait to be done already lol. Everyone keeps telling me that they are giving me 2 weeks until I pop :) I would be fine with that lol.
We are having a really rough time picking out a name though! We seriously just don't like any names and most dont go with the middle and last name. I am worried because it is getting close!

lol momma i had a terrible time picking out both the boy's names too! we had a few picked we liked and when they came we named them when we saw them. yes tomorrow is the day, and i'm kinda freaking out!

I am excited for you cc! Hopefully you see that hb and get some nice first time pics of your bean!

I know. We don't even really have any picked out though. I like one or two and he likes one or two but we don't like each others lol.

haha! we both wrote down five, and narrowed it to the ones we could live with and picked from there. my dh hates all my girl names i have picked out if i get lucky enough to get a girl this time. we already have a boys name picked this time lol

Hey sorry i've been gone all day! it's been a LONG couple nights. So I started spotting last night and ended up going in to the er. they ran a bunch of tests and gave me some fluids, and an ultrasound. My progesterone and my hcg are fine. There is only one baby in there YEA!! So i had my appt today with the reg dr. Found the baby right away and have a strong healthy heart beat of 157! Right on track with my dates and my due date didn't change it's April 11th. Talked about the spotting and he said the baby is fine, and not to worry about it unless I really start bleeding like to fill a heavy tampon. He said that the yolk sack and everything looked beautiful so the chances of me miscarrying are slim. Super excited got this beautiful pic of my little bean!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_4020.jpg

Oh CC, Im so happy for you! That would have been so scary though, im just glad everything was fine!
What a cute little bean. Baby looks like a peanut! How are you feeling now? Relieved?

Oh i am so happy that everything went ok for you. Lovely scan pic too. Congratulations cc

Yay cc! Great picture! You can already see those buds that will be arms eventually! So happy for you. Glad everything is okay :)

Afm - Nothing too much going on. I have been woken up in the middle of the night with af type cramps and back cramps and I can't sleep :( I was told these are the practice contractions. They are getting a bit stronger each night. Now I think I might go into labor in the middle of the night lol. The cramps aren't as bad during the day. I don't know how this guy can get any lower. My belly is just about touching my pubic bone! Anyway, still no names for LO either. Oh but I am excited because I won a maternity photo shoot, newborn session, 6 month session and 1st birthday session for a GREAT deal so I will be able to have amazing pictures for this LO! I am so excited. I didn't get to do that for my DD so this will be great. And of course she can be in them lol.

I'm feeling relieved! It was scary but i feel a little bit better about it, but still worried something will happen lol. like that's anything new. I can't seem to sleep lately i am up 8 or so times a night, and my back omg. You would think i was 8 months along. the headache/migrane started this week so that's been fabulous! can't wait for you to go into labor momma! hurry up and have that little man!!!

lol cc. Sounds like you are already having so much fun being pregnant! :)

I know. I can't wait until he comes. It really stinks that I have to wait until next Thursday for my appt for them to check me. I have been standing a little more at work today and my back is really hurting. It feels like it did last night :( I can't tell if its just normal back pains or what because I am even getting those pains in my front too.

maybe your getting ready to have this baby!!! I just wish i could get to the 12 week mark and then i'll enjoy it even though i'm miserable lol!

I know what you mean cc. It is always scarier until you hit that mark and then you start to feel better.

I am not sure but I hope so lol. They have died down since then but I still am getting the cramps just lighter. My body must be practicing :)

must be! I never did have bh when i was preg with the boys. I'm just so ready for oct to be here. ugh killing me. oh well i better enjoy this as it is most likely my last, especially if we get a daughter!

Hi ladies

cc - hope u r doing ok and that it is soon that 12 week mark for you !!

momma - not long now, sounds like ur body is getting ready !!

ttc - hope u r ok and that u r managing to have some sleep !!

AFM - Boring same old news just waiting now to ov...back to work for me tho next week and DH starts his new job. !!

Doing ok. Feeling tired, its been a long day. My friend came in this morning from out of town until sunday and I had my baby shower tonight. Was really nice. Really enjoyed myself. Baby just feel asleep so im off to bed now!

Hooe all is well! Sorry such a short post, just so tired

Were up to a raspberry today! so were making some progress lol. Still having some spotting this morning. still on bedrest for a day or two......oh so fun! Fair starts today! so ready for some fair food, YUMM! How many more days til O day try?? Hope you get some good rest TTC

Keep up with the rest cc!

Try - Let us know when you O! And GL to your DH with his new job.

TTC - I bet that was a nice shower. Hope you can keep sleeping better.

Nothing going on here. Just the same old waiting game. I have my belly photo shoot this Sunday so I am excited about that. I just cant wait until my appt next Thursday. I want to know if I am progressing or anything lol.

Thanks I am momma! just a lot of computer, internet, and playing on the floor with ds. Hoping the spotting stops soon....At least there's no cramping with the spotting. Hurry up and have that baby momma! So ready to see that little man. Have fun at your maternity shoot, sounds like a lot of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->