CD10 ..would love a buddy

Did get some sleep, but nevers feels like enough anymore! Lol one day! He slept for almost a 4 1/2 stretch last night, but silly me stayed awake with DH until almost 1am :dohh: it's hard because sometimes, ok it IS our only alone time these days.

Would love to get a nap later, but that wont happen. DD has a hair cut appointment in a few hours.

Bedrest is so boring, but its definitely what's best right now! I hope the spotting stops soon.

Hope you have fun with the photos momma! Will you be able to share them when you get them? Woulr love to see!

Hope O comes quickly for you trying! That wait always dragged

I know how you feel ttc dh works until usually 730 or later so by the time he sees te boys he eats and we get them to bed, then he has to shower we hardly have any time right now before im falling asleep beside him lol. Trying to rest but it's hard helped my mum put up a TON of sweet corn today but all I did was sit and fill bags so nothing real strenuous..... Am going to bed so tired I could fall asleep typing! Night all

Hi ladies
cc -hope that the bedrest is helping the spotting...it must b really scary for you
momma - nearly sep and ur due date is getting closer eeekk so excited for u
ttc - hope u getting on ok
afm - well its my bday here so meeting family for a meal. Nice and relaxed i hope! ! I shld ov next sunday but defo going to bd on the sat as thats cd 15...i think thars the mistake i made last time. I cld feel myself oving but we hadnt bd that night or that day. Oh well have a few days to wait but time is going quickly this time! !!!

Enjoy ur days e eryone x x

Happy birthday Trying!!! I hope you have a lovely day with your family!

Happy Birthday Trying!

TTC - Yes, I can share the photos. I usually hate my picture taken but I really want these done.

cc - I am glad you get to rest though. It is boring but its whats best for now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRY!! hopefully you get a late birthday surprise :) Have a wonderful time tonight. Still stopping but not much, it'l only when i wipe.......still feeling terrible though but the cramping has eased a bit. Bring on that baby momma!

Hi ladies
thanx for all ur bday wishes...we had a lovely meal with all the family.

A week today i shld be oving. ..Cant wait to try again! !!!

Glad everyone is ok and cc that the spotting is getting better. I wish it was 12 weeks already for you

Hi ladies

How r we all doing ??

I am back at work tomorrow...full time !! bit scared about how I will cope but feeling positive at the moment :)

Not long until the big O day, we are prepared for BD on Saturday night and Sunday . Oh I hope this is my lucky cycle !

Thinks are going ok here. super tired from spending all weekend at the fair, but today is the last day so i'll get to relax for a day or so before my friends wedding choas starts! lol busy busy. GL this weekend fx you catch your egg!

Hello ladies!

GL Try with that eggy!

cc - glad the spotting and cramping are easing up. Not too long before you reach your 12 weeks :)

Afm - Just more of those BH contractions. They were pretty bad over the weekend but I just had to switch postions and they would ease up. We didn't get to do the pictures though because the weather wasn't very good :( Now we have them set up for Thursday. I hope he at least that he stays in there until then! lol

Only two more days til pictures! how exciting and fun. Not to much to report here either my back is killing me (don't know how that is possible with only being the size of a raspberry) and exhausted. Going to clean the house and do laundry today :(

https://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p497/camward84/pictures/d90674cb.jpg

My little chubby guy yesterday at exactly a month old. Time is flying by so fast!
We are all sick in my house, minus baby though. Just a cold, but it sucks! Feels like i just got over my uterine infection.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

OMG so cute! reminds me of the little michelin man! can't believe how big he's gotten...

soo cute TTC, it makes me feel sooo broody LOL !!!

YAY I am entering my fertile period whoop whoop !!

FX TTC, hope you catch your egg! It's DS birthday today going to get him from school soon and spend the day together!

Thanks, he's down for a nap now so i'm resting going to get my other ds in an hour from school.

Hi ladies

Hope we r all ok

AFM - being full time is killing me already lol...I just need to get back into a routine !!

Nearly saturday and ready for bding !!

Awe TTC he is so adorable!

GL Try! Get in all the bding you can! I have my fingers x'ed for you.

cc - Happy Birthday to your DS! Yay, you have reached the size of an olive lol.

Afm - My appt is today. I can't wait to get checked and see if I have made any type of progress. These BH contractions better have been worth it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->