CD10 ..would love a buddy

Hi ladies

So i officially hate my body, I think I ovd yesterday ??!! We did get a bd in but again, i think it's too late. Im just hoping ewcm continues to sunday ( which is when i am supposed to be oving) grrrrr frustrating !!!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok

Can you bd tonight and tomorrow??? I don't think you've missed it yet try. Did you do any opk's or anything? It only takes one so you're still in! FX for you.

Just get in all the bding you can Try. I didn't think I bd'ed on the right day either. GL

Had my appt yesterday. It was okay. I am only 1 cm dialated :( wish I was farther lol. Anyway, I only gained 17 lbs so far which is great for me. Better than the 61 lbs I gained with DD lol. His heart rate was a little low though. It was 125 but it jumped up to 140 when he started to move around. The doctor said that I need to eat something sugary and then lay on my left side and make sure he kicks or moves at least 5 times in an hour. I went home and did that and he was moving around nicely. He must have been sleeping. I also didn't eat very much yesterday before the appt so I need to start doing that lol. Anyway, I was told I should have no problem doing a vbac. He also said that LO is going to be small. First he was worried he would be big now he is going to be small? lol. the dr said I could always schedule a csection if I wanted to though.

I am going to start walking, eating spicy food and drinking tea to help move him along though. Hopefully I can at least go on my due date....

You're making some progress! Hope things get moving quickly, glad to hear your going to try the vbac. I would be so impatient i would probably schedule a c section lol, i'm terrible!

I am considering it lol. If he doesn't come on his own, I might schedule one for my due date! I am terrible too!

I wouldn't be able to wait that long lol! When I was preg with my first I was 10 days overdue before i finally started having contractions! When i went in for my appt with my second i wasn't even dilated a week before my due date so we just decided to take him haha.

Hi ladies

Thanks for advice re bding. We meant to bd last night but i fell asleep..oh dear LOL Will try today and tomorrow. Still watery but not ewcm at the moment so just going to keep bding until it dries up TMI !!

momma - oh hope it happens quickly for you, fX that those contractions start !!

cc - hope u are doing ok, do u have any other scans coming up ?

Have a good weekend everyone X

Doesn't look like you've o'd yet so your still good to go! Get to bding!

I hope you caught this month Trying!

When i was planning a vbac i was going to schedule a c-section for the 10 days past my due date in case i didnt go on my own since induction was out. As much as i wanted a vbac, i have to say that my section this time was soooo much more enjoyable. It was calm and I got to hold Dean for a while in the OR and then i had him in recovery right away. And my DH! Which was a surprise since they told me before that he couldnt be in recovery. Lol overall, it was a much better experience then the last. Nothing traumatic about it.

Hope your doing okay CC. Has the spotting stopped?

Afm- just plugging along enjoying our little guy. 5 weeks yesterday! He's starting to smile and is getting good at holding up his head. He has the funniest cry. Well its a fake cry i call it. I rarely ever hear his actual cry. But the fake one is so not convincing lol

Hi ladies

It sounds like everyone is good !!

It's so hard to know the day when I ov. I had lots of pain the past couple of days and loads of ewcm so I think it must have been then. Still a bit wet today so going to get a bit more bding in ...if DH can cope LOL !! Think we will just keep on going until I dry up !

TTC - my second section was so much better that my first. I think because we had booked in and knew what to expect.

momma - any more signs of labor ?

cc - Hope u ok

I can't believe he's that old already ttc! The spotting has stopped, thank god, but I dont really have any preg symptoms either? I agree try just keep bding :)

Hello ladies

No, no more signs other than the ones I have been having :( the only thing I noticed is that I have been pretty.....wet down there lol. Def an increase in that. My sisters and mother in law had a little shower for me so all we need now is a stroller. Not too bad. It was super nice.

Oh, and I got some sneak peeks of my maternity pictures :) I will get the rest when she is done editing them. They look so good so far I think!

Attachments

• maternity1.jpg
    maternity1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
  • maternity2.jpg
    maternity2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
  • maternity3.jpg
    maternity3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
oh momma there ADORABLE! you're little girl is beautiful! ahhh, i hope i get some pink this time around :)

So, I think I ovd yesterday. Had lots of sharp pains in my side and looking at my charts over past few cycles CD16 seems to be day I ov on. Guess I just have to cross my fingers and toes :)

Those are really beautiful pictures Momma! I love your DDs hair! And you look fantastic!
I had all that extra fluid i guess we can call it, in the last month. Pain in the ass i tell yah. Never knew if it was just extra or if i was leaking amniotic fluid lol

Glad the spotting stopped CC! I had virtually no symptoms with my DD beside being tired. I felt a bit sick for a couple weeks, but nothing major. And then i was good til the end. Had every flipping symptom with DS. Ugh..lol. Is this pregnancy totally different then yout boys?

I would definitely keep BDing Trying! I hope you catch this month!

I know, i cant believe he is already over 5 weeks old! He's getting so big! Im going to have him weighed on friday when he is 6 weeks. So we will see then how well he's done the last few weeks. He started smiling this past week. It's so awesome! I love little baby toothless smiles!

Um....symptoms are pretty close to the same. I don't ever remember being this tired, or my bb's hurting so bad, but i don't have any ms and i didn't with either the boys. I feel pretty normal except when i take off my bra, lol OUCH!
I agree try looks like you O'd for sure, FX you get your bfp this month!

Thanks, ladies! It was alot of fun and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Yes, my DD has some curly hair! My DH had the curls when he was that age. Would still if he didn't keep his hair shorter lol. I look alot better this time around than I did with DD so I wasn't afraid to take the pictures lol.

Wow, TTC. 5 weeks already! Can't believe it. Time has flown by.

GL Try! I hope you catch that eggy!

I do have some extra fluids in my legs though :( Especially because I sit alot at work. Everywhere else is okay lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->