CD10 ..would love a buddy

Ohh I can't wait to hear what you r having !!

Just did an OPK and it got a bit darker so we might still be on track to ov within the next couple of days. Managed to get a bd in, and will try some more !!

Have u ladies got Halloween plans ?

ya were getting together with friends and were all taking our kids out together!! I can't wait until wed, i want to see them all dresses up already! OOOHHH I hope you get your proper pos soon and this month is it for you!!!

Hello

We are having pics of very bad weather in America I hope none of you ladies are affected !!

Well did OPK again and it was a little bit darker still no EWCM but we did bd last night...just going to keep on and hopefully that line will become even darker !!

We are visiting a play park tomorrow and kids will all be dressed up...so much fun !!

I think that dip is going to be your indication of O, keep testing today and see if you get your pos opk!!! i'm predicting a rise tomorrow. Have fun at the park tomorrow it sounds like a wonderful time.

I am on CD 10, I use the What to expect fertility app for the iphone and it has been right on predicting my periods for a few months while I was using it in reverse as to not conceive. Now that I am trying...(1st month!) I am having EWCM and my cervix feels open, but the app indicates I am still a week from ovulating????? At least I think it is open, I can fit a finger inside, but I have children already (ages 7 and 8) so maybe it is always open a bit? Any advice? Thanks in advance!!

do you do opk's?? your cycle can go a bit crazy when you finally decide to ttc! I would start bding just incase you O early. you can still have the same cycle days but O at different times. GL

Yes ... I am not sure when I ov the okps are still showing negative so I guess we need to just keep on bding !!

how was your temp this morning! a lot of bd'ing can never hurt lol :)

Broke the thermometer this morning, just did an okp and negative, really light line. I have a horrible feeling I ovd last week straight after my AF !!! Really not sure what's going on, never have ovd this late before !!

going by temp I think you O'd yesterday, but i cant be sure without a temp for today or the next few days. Is there anything that could have prolonged your O or made it so you O super early. I don't think you O'd super early by looking at your temps though, there to low for O........

Well, I looked at an ov calculator and put in all my AF start dates from 6 months and it said my average cycle was 28 days. So if this cycle was 28 days I would have ovd at some point this week. However, last cycle was only 25 days ( for some reason) and if this is a 25 day cycle I would have ovd last week, which I have a feeling I did cos I had tummy pain and sore bbs, just after AF. I really don't know what to think...maybe my body geared up to ov last week but will properly ov later this week ?? Just don't know.

I'm not sure if it works if u ov straight after AF...is there even an egg released ??

AF pains today :( think i must have ov much earlier and also a negative opk

Think I'm ov ing !! Was walking round the shops and felt a sudden feeling of wet...and when I checked it was ewcm...this would make this cycle exactly 28 days . We must get to bding now !!

i was just going to write that it looks like a good O with that huge dip you had!!! i see you got a good bd session this month, try and sneek one more in tonight and see what your temp does tomoorow!!! so excited, fx this is your month!!!!

oh no! at least you are going to O before he heads out! GL!!!!

Brand new to this and took my first opk a bit ago, opinions on if it is positive or not? Like I said, I am only on CD 11 today, seems early but I have all signs yesterday and today!

Attachments

• opk.JPG
    opk.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 9
possibly! every brand has a different "positive" I did the cheapies and when it looked like that i would do a digital and see if i got my smiley. GL jackie fx for a fast bfp!

Looks good Jackie...get lots of bding in and keeping y fingers X for you !!

Not sure if I have ovd this month or not...my cycle has been weird so hoping we can start again next cycle and have a good length so oving can happen !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->