CD10 ..would love a buddy

not yet, if I get any new symptoms I might be tempted...not really feeling it tho :(

but your temps look sooo good try!!! you could test tomorrow :) 9 dpo is pretty lucky. sorry don't mean to tempt you, just excited for you, keeps my mind off waiting around for my scan lol!

Hi ladies

Not feeling pG this time...all sickness feelings gone and bbs not sore at all...bit fed up with it all really :( Oh well next cycle we are on holiday when I ov so may be we can fit more bding in !!

Hope everyone else is doing ok X

FX for a bfp for you! sending you loads of babydust! I didn't have any symptoms when i got my bfp anything is possible!

Hi ladies

How are we all today ?

Nothing new with me...feeling very PMS and tired !!!

feeling pretty good here, just waiting on my gender scan 29 days! FX your on your way to your bfp! Sending extra loads of baby dust your way!

AH thanks cc, I think I am needing all the baby dust i can get LOL.

Gender scan in 29 days !! WOW time has gone so quickly :)

doesn't seem like it on this end! haha. I hope it doesn't go by to slowly.

BFN on frer so I guess I'm out just gotta wait for AF to show her ugly face !!:(

sorry try :(! i'll send some more dust your way. i think i'm coming down with the flu or something, maybe my migraine is just so bad it's making me nauseous who knows but i feel AWEFUL today!

hope u feel better soon cc, I suffer with migraines and it's horrible :(

Hi ladies,

sorry I haven't been around much. I am reading every day and keeping up. I just don't reply much because I'm usually on my phone and it's a pain half the time. I can usually get my journal updated and that's about it, lol (your all welcome to come over to my journal by the way!)

Things are going okay here. Having a down day about my weight loss. I started weight watchers a few weeks ago. Tomorrow will be weigh in 4. I keep going up and down and I was up last week and I'm sure I will be up again tomorrow. Getting quite upset with myself as it's stupid really. I don't need to eat like shit but I do. Gotta break this habit right now. Going to visit my brother and his family this weekend. They live a 4 hour drive. My SIL had their baby on friday early morning. So I can't wait to see him. Also going to visit one of my best friends. She had her baby in March and I STILL haven't met her! So we get to meet each others new babies which will be great. I'm excited.
Will also be meeting up friend a friend who actually lives here where I do for dinner in downtown Vancouver. She will be down there at the same time for a conference for work, so we're going to go out for Indian since we both love it so much and it's waayy better in Vancouver then it is here where we live!

Sorry about the sickness and migraine CC. That really does suck. Are you getting enough water?

I really hope things happen for you soon Trying!

Thanks ladies! i'm feeling much better today than i was. TTC sounds like you have an awesome weekend ahead of you. so glad to hear you get to meet your nephew and your friends baby, sounds like so much fun! how's it going try???

AF arrived today...means I have a really short cycle ????? I am pretty sure I ovd much earlier tho...so now I think we need to bd a lot sooner than we were

V. busy tonight will catch up laters XX

So sorry af got you try! but on a good note your luteal phase was the same this month as it was last. You O'd 4 days sooner this month than last i believe!

yep, I think we just need to bd a few days earlier. I recorded a temp drop exactly 14 days ago which is great cos at least I know I did ov . My body is sooo weird I think it's still adjusting from when I miscarried !!

it's very possible! i honestly think i had a mmc in aug. and my sep and oct cycles were only 21 days af was horrible! and then went to like 34 then back to normal.

TTC - sounds like u have a nice few cuddles lines up !! Nice to hear your news

AFM - suffering as usual with a horrible AF, it's just so draining :( oh well I just have to think that we are one step nearer to ov time. I really hope to be pg by Christmas ( that's my new goal)

So sorry af is being a bag! Hopefully it eases up on you soon! FX this next cycle is yours :)

15 weeks CC!!! Happy 15 weeks!!

I'm really sorry AF is being so crappy Trying. I have to say that is one thing I am not looking forward to! I haven't gotten one yet and not sure when I will. But I suppose it can't stay away forever lol I go in at the end of the month to get my IUD fitted too.

Well been buzzing around like a mad women today. Getting groceries for DH so he doesn't starve while I'm going. Made home made lasagna for tonight and one for DH for while we are gone...again so he doesn't starve :haha: And doing laundry trying to get ready to leave in the morning.

I have a feeling I will probably only be having a few hours saturday and sunday for visiting. It sounds like my SIL isn't coping well with two kids and house duties and they just moved. So I will be spending my time unpacking them, organizing, cleaning and making up lots of meals that I can freeze for them so they can just pull them out. That way my niece isn't eating badly all the time. Oh well, I'm okay with it. They came and took care of my DD while I was in the hospital so it's just me paying them back!

Well I will pop in over the weekend, hope everyone has a good weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->