CD10 ..would love a buddy

Got another BD in and now DH goes away until Sunday...not looking good so can only keep fingers crossed

temps are defineately being weird this month, but you got some bd'ing in and there is nothing else you can do but wait until af shows!! i have everything x'd for you, sending some luck your way :)

Looking back I don't think I ovd this month for some reason. Not sure when AF is due so will just have to wait it out until next cycle . I wonder if stress can affect ov...I have been very stressed lately !

they say stress can be a big factor in O'ing. i'm not sure myself though??? maybe you'll be surprised this month....

your chart has me so confused lol. maybe it's the new thermometer your using???

I know it's weird, but I didn't seem to get any ewcm this month so I think I prob didn't ov...or maybe just after AF when I wasn't temping. Going to temp all the way next cycle in case I missed ov.

Terrible AF pains now and feel absolute rubbish...hope it comes before the weekend as it's my wedding anniversary ( 6 years) and we are going to a fancy hotel for Saturday night. Bet AF comes on Friday cos my body works against me LOL !!!

So sorry your feeling so terrible! hopefully it doesnt last long, and hoping af stays away for you!

Hi

Still feeling really rough and keep thinking AF is due any time. Stomach cramps have been horrendous this time with a migraine too :(

Last night I had loads of watery EWCM , but I can't be oving, also having really strong AF cramps which don't feel like usual AF

Oh I wish it would hurry up then I can start a new cycle !!

cc - How are u getting on, when is your gender scan ?

Try your chart is doing some funky stuff! But temps keep rising, so that's a good sign maybe you will surprise yourself! I'm getting along pretty good scan is next tues so getting really nervous!

Ah it will be amazing to hear what u r having !!

Well, I woke in the night and felt very wet down there and when I check ed it was full on ewcm...???? I have had AF cramps so it's sooo weird. I just don't get this cycle !!

keep bd'ing??? maybe it's a good sign you'll have a better outcome this cycle? it really has been weird along with your temps!

more ewcm today accompanied by strong AF cramps...what is going on ??!! Feel like AF coming any moment. Maybe I am oving right next to my AF this time

i can't see how with your temps keep rising everyday, i don't even see a dip in there! this month is definitely a confusing one. fx that it surprises you and your just having implant cramping!

hi ladies

I know it's been ages since anyone wrote anything and I expect everyone is really busy !!

Just thought I would say that I have still not had AF and seemed to ov last Saturday ?? Such a long cycle and I keep think AF is coming :( Not really sure what to think but can only hope that next cycle goes back to its usual self !!

have you tried testing yet? Hoping af stays away and you get your bfp! we had our scan tuesday and found out were team blue for the third time!

Awww congrats CC! That's so exciting!

Hope things level out for you trying. Its tough having longer cycles.

Afm- business as usual. Had my dad stay with us for 3 weeks. He is out from Ontario. He is now off visiting my brother and his family for a few weeks. Kids are both good. Dean is now 16lbs 3 ounces. So doing well. We had a road bump with the bfing for a bot there so had to get him weighed a few times to make sure everything was okay but so far so good. Just starting to get my Christmas shopping done. Its coming up so fast!!

How's everyone else

Wow he's getting so big already! Gla to hear everyone is doing well, I know Christmas will be here before we know it!

Hi ladies

TTC - wow I bet Dean has really grown , I really need to get organised for Christmas :)

cc - ah how lovely to have 3 little boys, glad all is well with you

AFM - Still no AF this morning and that makes it CD 32 ...I keep getting these strong AF cramps, think that AF is coming and then nothing happens...It's so weird...hope I am not going through early menopause !!

ttc, i had really bad cramps with my bfp and i kept thinking that i was going to miscarry i would have such bad cramps! hoping this is it for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->