CD10 ..would love a buddy

You are such an amazing sister! i didn't think two kids was to bad in the beginning i loved it. it was harder in the later months as ds had colic and cried all day.

Hey ladies. So sorry I haven't been on at all. I had a hard time after the delivery.

Here is the story.....I was in labor for about 10 hours and ended up needing a csection because he was just not coming out lol. Which is fine. Anyway, I got the csection and he was born on 10/4 at 6:39 pm weighing 7lbs15oz and was 19 1/2 in in length :) He is perfect.

But after the csection I had some post hemorraging that wouldn't stop. The doctor tried for 45 minutes to get it to stop with no luck. I was in and out of conciousness that whole time. He told my husband that I needed to be taken into surgery to try and stop the bleeding. Worst case scenario is they had to do a hysterectomy.

Well I guess they couldn't stop the bleeding. He said when he was trying to fix my uterus it was like dealing with tissue paper. So thin. They almost lost me 2x is what he told me later. Anyway, they had to do the hysterectomy to stop the bleeding.

I woke up in the intensive care unit with a breathing tube and some IVs coming out of my neck and both arms. I lost alot of blood and I needed 12 bags of blood and 4 bags of platelets. It was crazy. I just got home 10 days ago. I am doing well now though. The dr said that even if he could have saved my uterus he would highly recommend me not to get pregnant again. He said I was really lucky that nothing happened while I was pregnant.

It was hard the first week with 2 kids but it is getting better. I thankfully have a lot of family to help me. I will post a picture of the little guy tomorrow.

How is everyone else doing??

Oh momma!! Thats gotta be scary. They did tell me the same that it could be a posibility for me but never came to that. Its sad that the choice was taken from you but you have been blessed with a girl and a boy! The perfect family. He sounds like he was so tiny!! Whst did you name him?

I cant wsit to see pictures! How is your dd doing with him?
I hope you heal well abd quickly!

Hi momma - so lovely to hear from you !! It sounds like you have been trough a really scary ordeal. It is so lucky that you and baby have come through it and now you have a lovely boy and girl. I hope u r managing to have some rest, I can imagine your body will need lots of time to recover, sending you big :hugs:

I can't wait to see a picture of ur new little one !!

AFM - well, things are OK here AF on her way out now and just waiting to Friday until we can start BDing again. Going to try and get in early to catch that naughty little eggy LOL

cc/ TTC hope u ladies are ok too and had/having a good weekend X

Oh Momma! so glad to hear that you two are ok and doing well. How scary that must have been for you, So glad you both made it through and are now happy and healthy. Can't wait to see pics of that little man.

Hi ladies

Hope we r all ok,

I am just waiting for ov...hopefully start bding on Friday !!

YEA! can't wait for you to O try! fx this month you get your bfp, sending extra dust your way!!!

Thanks ladies!

I am recovering just fine. Still building my blood back up though. It got really low so I am on iron for a while. Here are some pictures of him :) His name is Andrew Fredrick. We got his newborn pics finally done on Sunday so I attached our "sneek peaks" because we haven't gotten them all yet lol.

Attachments

• BabyAndy.jpg
    BabyAndy.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
  • Andy2.jpg
    Andy2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Christmas Andy.jpg
    Christmas Andy.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Cowboy Andy.jpg
    Cowboy Andy.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
Ahhh he is soo sweet momma and I love the name !!! Hope you are feeling better. It's horrible when iron is low but hopefully you will feel better very soon X

AFM - well decided to go back and use OPK just to find out when I am oving. I tried it yesterday and the lines were really dark but no smiley so think I mights be oving very soon. We bd last night just in case and will do again tonight. Hopefully i will get smiley within the next few days !!

Hope everyone else is doing ok !!

I can't believe it's almost that time for you again try!!! I hope you get your smiley but i never did the month i got my bfp, just a bunch of really dark lines. FX this month is it for you!!!

Hi just did another opk and the line is getting darker... last month I think I ovd on cd 11 or 12 so prob will ov either tom or Sunday. Just going to do lots of bding and hopefully catch the bean. I think it seems quick because my cycles are getting shorter but I am pretty sure I am oving, at least I hope i am.

As long as your luteral phase is no shorter then 10 days, then your okay! 11-12 is ideal. I had an 11 day LP. If you notice your LP going shorter then 10 days long, then you need to see your doctor because anything under 10 days and the egg doesn't have long enough to implant and start sending out the hormones before you body thinks it's time to start a period.

Good luck with the bding!! I hope this is your month Try!

looks like your lf is 12 days and that's normal, so excited for you this cycle!

Thanks you I will check what it does this cycle...still no OPK this morning and not feel;ing very wet yet so maybe I will begin ov later today or tom ??

still no smiley and still not feeling that wet...aghh don't know what's going on, maybe I will go abck to 28 day cycle ?? Will try and bd today grrrr

going to go by FF which says I should ov on Tues or Weds...I can't work it out so I think if I go by what they say at least they have all details of my cycles...might explain why i don't feel ov yet ??!!

HOpe you can get your O days down, its so hard when they decide to change all the time!!! Just keep bd-ing as much as you can and thats all you wan do really. GL FX for you, and extra baby dust your way :)

Hi ladies

Still no signs of ov for me...just gotta keep waiting and hoping that it comes along soon.

How is everyone esle doing ?

hey try! hoping you O really soon and catch your egg! not to much new going on here, just waiting around for our next scan it's slowly getting closer 2 weeks 1 day now. Ugh it's totally killing me although i'm pretty sure were going to have another boy, but dh did have a dream we had a little girl. It's his first ever dream out any of our kids, so fx he's right! It's getting colder here, was hoping it would stay warm for a few more weeks, especially until halloween was over :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->