CD10 ..would love a buddy

Oh yes it's very busy here...can't wait until the 21st when we start our Christmas holidays.

Really hoping I ov this cycle, trying not to think about it cos I don't want to get myself stressed and then it won't happen. Just going to bd every other day until AF shows up...and keep my fingers X !!

Going to Drs on Thurs to find out what the pain is all along my c section scar. Ihave a horrible feeling that things are not right down there, thinking I probably have scar tissue ior something..it may be something thats preventing us getting pg !! Im hoping she may have some answers.

I remember having vivid dreams with my 2...it's sooo weird how the mind is so active when we sleep.

GL at your dr appt, hoping you get some great news! I know i have dreams all the time but i wish it was about a boy, thats what they said we were having, so i get really upset when i keep dreaming of a little girl......

Ah bless you, I kinow u wanted a little girl so much. When is ur due date ? I expect u r getting quite a little bump now :)

i'm due april 11th! so not to much longer now, just about 4 months to go. Not to much of a bump yet, i can still wear my normal jeans but you can surely tell i'm pregnant and not just fat haha! We did want a little girl both my boys and me and dh, but either way we are excited and ready for baby to come!

Oh yes it is sooo exciting for you all...I really hope things happen this cycle for us too, it seems everyone is announcing they are pregnant !!

FX! you getting all your shopping done? I still have some stuff to get, but i just don't want to wrap it now haha!

we have ordered the children's main presents from Father Christmas but haven't got nieces and nephews yet ...doing that next weekend !!

thats awesome! We are pretty much done with everyone but dh's mom, brother and grandma. my niece and a nephew left is all i think!

I love shopping for presents, and wrapping them under the tree, so much fun !!

Well, I had lots of ewcm yesterday and we got a bd in, think it might have been a bit late tho...just gotta keep fingers X

FX for you! It's snowing so much here ugh! i'm already for the snow to be done with haha. were in a blizzard warning until tomorrow night.

Oh hope the blizzard ok. we have snow forecast for next week ( hopefully some days off work with it LOL)

Well, FF has given my ov day as Thursday ( although it felt more likt Friday) which would put me back into a 28/29 day cycle. I had good lots of ewcm this time and felt the pain of ov. If i get AF in two weeks then I know all is back to normal after that looongs cycle.

We did get a bit of BD in but not enough I think to get pg, will defo try properly next cycle now I know it's back to normal !!

FX for you try! It was a nasty snow storm, school got cancelled today for the boys so i'm trying to work with them here, not going to bad so far, but it's still early!

Hi I hope snow is ok with you ?! It's just very cold here !!

Well, FF has changed my ov day to Friday which is when I think I ovd. Just gotta keep them fingers X !

How r u ?

Things are going good! had my dr's appt yesterday and everything is right on schedule. Measuring a little big but i usually do, I have a lot of fluid lol. Almost 23 weeks and measuring 26. Dh got the day off to take me to my appt so i didn't have to drive in the snow, so that was awesome. We also got a lot of our christmas shopping done after the appt. Have to go in for my glucose test next month. Not much else new going on here, it's warming up and snow is melting YAAA! Glad to hear ff is lining up with when you think you O'd FX so tight for you!!! When you going to test? You feeling sick like you usually do?

Hello glad to hear everything is right on schedule for you, it sounds like you have a lovely healthy baby growing nicely !!

I am doing ok, just very busy at work. The usual PMS symptoms haven't really kicked in this month, although I have been dieting and running more so maybe that's why ?? I really hope that if I am not pg that my AF comes within 28/29 days, I can't bear another long cycle !!

I wonder how momma and TTC are getting on ? i guess they are really busy with their LOs !!

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've been away so much. Things have been extra busy with Christmas coming. Lots of parties for work and family etc. Still haven't finished Christmas shopping, which is killing me be auae I'm the type to have to done before Halloween! Lol we are going to finish it up this week coming. Probably Monday or Tuesday. And then I get to try and hide it all from my DD lol. DH and I got our gifts from each other early (spoil sports I know!lol) I got him this fish finder he has been wanting and he got me a tablet. I was wanting the kindle fire HD but he thought a tablet would be great too and he was right! I think I like it better because the screen is bigger and its android and I love android. It also has the kindle app(which is why I wanted the kindle fire) and the kindle app on the tablet is actually great. So very please.

Any who, DS was weighed today and he is now 17.14 lbs! He is in the 95th percentile for weight and 90th for height. I had someone ask me tonight if he was 8 months lol he is super smiley and happy in general, its great. Breastfeeding is going well and we aren't introducing solids until 6 months. So still a bit longer. DD is great. Getting excited for Christmas. She's doing well with teak won do and her dance class. She's also turning 5 at the end of January. So will need to plan that soon too.

I'm glad to hear things are going well with you guys. I really hope this month is it for you trying!

I hope momma is okay. I k ow things were rough for her. I just hope she healed up okay.

Glad to hear from you ttc! The boys are so excited for christmas too! We got them an elf on the shelf, and they love it! It's really helping them behave. FX your lack of pms is a good sign for you and you'll get your christmas miracle!

Great to hear from you TTC, it is such a busy time of year, especially with little ones !! It sounds like DS is a beautiful little boy I bet he has grown since the last pics u put on !!

Well, i don'e feel it this cycle, started getting those dragging AF pains, but I am trying to ignore them !! I really hope this happens soon, it's very frustrating !!

Have a good weekend ladies XX

My DH told me about th Elf on a shelf things. I've never seen them before but they sound like a great idea. Might definitely need one next year lol I can only find them online here and it wouldn't be here in time so no sense ordering one right now.

I hope things work out for you soon Trying. I remember how tough it is to wait each month.

We got ours from target! We just got ours Tuesday and the boys love it!! I do hope you do it for yours kids ttc, it's a blast! My boys are so excited to wake up every morning and see what he's done while they were asleep! FX for you try i'll be extra positive for you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->