CD10 ..would love a buddy

We dont have a target here...yet. they bought out sellers but are currently in the renovation stage. Doesn't open until spring. I'm going to double check wal-mart though. My little girl would just love it!

Hi ladies

Well, feeling like AF is coming any minute :( have dragging pains and sharo pains right in the middle of my tummy. AF should be here Thursday so think it's all just lovely PMS which I am fed up with !! <Maybe we will have a New Year miracle !!

Hope you ladies are all ok and getting ready for the festivities X

fx for good news! Hopefully it's a little implant pains and cramping.

Hi ladies

So bad news ...AF arrived but the good news is that it means I ovd at the time ff gave me and my cycles are back to normal. What a relief ! Hopefuly I will still be on holiday when i ov again so plenty of opportunities toi try again !!

Sorry af showed, but so glad that everything got back to normal, and had a normal cycle! You can still get your new years Surprise!!! FX you will get an amazing start to the new year!

Hello ladies...well Christmas is nearly here eeekk so exciting and such a lovely time of the year ! Hope you all have a super time with your families and with your LOs XX

Merry christmas everyone! hope all is doing well and had a great day! I know i'm ready for bed lol!

Hello I hope all u ladies are having a,lovely Christmas. We have been quite busy catching up with family, but enjoying the rest too !

Well, ov should start this week so will begin bding every other day, oh i really hope we get lucky this cycle !!

How are ypu all ?

Happy New Years!!! Can't wait for you to get close to O! I'm doing good getting tired we have dr''s appt next tuesday, and we'll get our last scan date in February. Almost into double digits until baby comes.

so exciting for you CC it will go so quickly for you !!

Well, I defo had ewcm yesterday so got a quick bd in, but chart says I shouldn't be oving so not sure what's going on !!

Gound to bd every other day this week and cross our fingers !!

FX you catch your egg this month!!!!!!! I'll send extra baby dust your way. I am ready to be done, or closer than i am lol :) hips are still killing me, down to double digits now :)

Thanks for baby dust...had the " Will this ever happen for us " conversation with DH tonight, he says just gotta keep on trying !! had more ewcm tonight so got another bd in.

Have you any names yet for LO ?

me and dh had that talk too! it came down to if it is going to happen it was ment to happen and to be happy with the two we had because at least we were blessed to have children to begin with! No we don't really have to much for names yet, our top two are Vance and Benjamin.....

Oh I like those names !! I agree, we are very blessed to have our two children :)

Well, got another bd in last night and no more ewcm so not sure when I ovd ?!! Temps have been a bit up and down all week !

your temps look great so far!!! FX this cycle is it! feeling any different this cycle? Not to much going on here. Dr appt in the morning and i'll get our last scan date for the next month! super excited to see the baby again and hoping i get better pics, because i didn't get any at our 20 week scan......

Oh great I hope u get some good pics and LO gives you a wave lol !!

Not feeling any different really this cycle, had a few twinges in BBs but that's all. I hope we got our bding in at the right time, don't think we could do any more. I had a dream about having a baby so maybe that's a sign, or just that I really want another !!

lol fx it was a sign! My appt yesterday went fine, baby had a strong hb at 145 and was kicking and wiggling about. Said no news is good news on the glucose test, which i'm sure went fine. My next appt is Feb 5th, then i start going every two weeks, and will get the scan around the 18-19th i'm hoping!

That all sounds great for you CC, it is such a relief when there are no issues at the Drs !!

Well, we are kind of back to normal after the Christmas break. My temps are all over the place and I have that old feeling off AF coming, feel sluggish and thinking i feel those dragging cramps or something. Really was hoping that this would be our cycle... oh well

I still have my fx for you! Glad things are getting back to normal, were finally getting back to normal too. Have a lot going on this weekend that should be fun so i'm looking forward to the weekend and dh should be home tonight, oh how i hate him staying out of town for work :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->