CD10 ..would love a buddy

Ah it's nice to have fun things to look forward to at the weekend. I think we are having a chilled one as the kids are really tired from their first week back at school ( and so are we LOL !)

Having string AF cramps today, just feeling sooo much pressure down there. I do wonder if my hormones are imbalanced as I have such strong PMS every month. Going to have my iron levels checked as well. Think if we don't conceive by April I will go back to the Dr so see if there is anything wrong down there. Over here you have to have been trying for ages until they consider investigating any fertility problems.

Hi ladies, just a quick pop in before bed. But wanted To say hi and see how your all doing! April will be here before you know it CC, and I love both those names.

I hope things happen for you soon tryng. I didnt know they make you wait so long over there before they even take a look at things. Maybe you could put the pressure on them!

We are good over here. Busy busy. Dean is 5 months now amd still a chunk. I will try and post pictures soon. We switched to cloth diapers here a few weeks ago and am totally loving it. Am also registering my dd for kindergarten in a few weeks. She will be 5 at the end of this month. Geez time goes by WAY too quickly!!

Anyways, need to head to bed. I will try and pop in again soon!

Can't you just tell them you have been trying for ages ttc? With this last one i told them i was having trouble ttc after trying for 6 months and they started testing and stuff right away, and was on clomid before we had been ttc for a year, because it was so easy for our other two they knew something was wrong. So maybe just tell them it had been a little longer than it has been?? Can't believe how fast time is going by ttc! There is no way he is already 5 months old, and your dd is ready to start kindergarten! holy cow

HI ladies

I think I will go back and see what they say, I am having pains after my period which i think need to be looked at so hopefully they will have a look. Went for a run this morning, as I still want to try and lose more weight and get fitter, this could be another reason as to why things are not happening for us !!

TTC - lovely to hear from you, I can't believe Dean is 5 months already !! I would love to see how he has grown. Ii's exciting that your DD will be starting kindergarden, another new experience to look forward to!

cc - hope bump is Ok and u managaing to keep comfortable ( well, as much as you can !!)

GL getting back to the dr and they find some answers and do something about it!! I don't know if weight really has anything to do with it, I think if weight is a factor you stop O'ing and you're Oing every month! Me and babes are doing good, would be doing great if he would stay out of my siatic nerve haha.

LADIES !!

I hope someone is reading this cos I think I just got a positive result !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used Boots own brand and a faint red line showed up..could this be it ?? I don't want to get my hopes up. Going to try with a FRER in a bit and will post results ( is if can find my camera) Please keep your fingers X for me XX

Well checked the test again and it's really really dark !! Feeling very sick and unusually tired so pretty sure I believe the line !! I know it's early days and I am scared still about what happened last time but hey...worrying will do me no good !

What yaaaa so excited you have to post pics now!!!!!! So so so so happy for you :)

Hi ladies I can't find my camera so no pics but DH thinks the line is dark for a positive . Felt quite sick today but BBS are not sore which is worrying me. I suppose because I am so early they may not start to hurt just yet ??

Hope everyone else is doing ok

you're killing me with anticipation try! Glad to hear you're having symptoms. Are you going to dr for confirmation or anything? So happy for you!

Hi well confirmed on a digi today it said pregnant 2 - 3 weeks, but by my understanding I am just four weeks today. Still stressing that I seem to have no real symptoms, just tiredness and the occasional waves of nausea. I think in my mind I am trying to be cautious and probably worrying far too much !! Will make an appointment with Dr next week, and then there will be my check in with midwife at 8 weeks.

Woop Woop! That's great news!!!! I'm not sure how the conception indicator one works we don't have them here in the us.....I didn't have any symptoms at all. i was tired, and after 8 weeks my bb's killed!

Yes when I read leaflet it said 2 - 3 weeks is normally 4 -5 weeks so i think my dates are right ! Well, woke up and felt really sick which made me sooo happy, just need my bbs to hurt and I will feel better, but, like you, I seem to remember they only started to hurt at about 6 -8 weeks with my previous 2 so maybe I just need to give it time.

Still can't quite believe I am pregnant, don't think I will believe it until i have that scan !!!

How are u CC ?

I am so excited for you try! I am doing really good. Dh is home for the weekend and leaving Tues morning to go back out of town for the week. Were taking the boys bowling this afternoon and maybe renting some movies. Been a long week my ds had been sick and no one can really figure out what it is yet. One dr said sinus infection, another said possible cellulitis/mrsa. He's finally feeling better and looking more normal. if still not better next week we see an ent and a dentist.

Hope ur son is Ok CC - did you find out what was wrong with him :( !

My DS loves bowling so I am sure u will be having a great time !!

Not long until ur due date now ! Are you having a natural birth ? so exciting for you !!

AFM - Feeling a bit sick and BBS hurting a bit and have really gone off most foods . So I think good signs. Struggling not to tell my colleague at work as I see her every day and she is prob wondering why i am not quite with it LOL !!

Hope ur son is Ok CC - did you find out what was wrong with him :( !

My DS loves bowling so I am sure u will be having a great time !!

Not long until ur due date now ! Are you having a natural birth ? so exciting for you !!

AFM - Feeling a bit sick and BBS hurting a bit and have really gone off most foods . So I think good signs. Struggling not to tell my colleague at work as I see her every day and she is prob wondering why i am not quite with it LOL !!

he is doing great now! we got in to see the dentist and he had an exposed nerve on his eye tooth that let the infection in. They cleaned the tooth out filled it with medicine and sealed it shut. So glad they finally figured it out! I know i can't believe jan is almost over and that means 2 weeks until my appt, then i start going every two weeks. I should have my last scan in 4 weeks and i'm ready to be done lol! Glad you're feeling some symptoms still so excited for you!!!! Were not having a natural birth, i've had to c-sections already so this will just be another section......

Hello CC, well I am up here at 4am feeling sick which I guess is a good sign !!

So glad ur DS is better, it sounds quite painful tho !

I think time is going to fly now until u see ur LO . I am wishing the week's away so let's hope they go quickly !!

i'm already wishing the weeks away too! I'm glad you are having symptoms, can't wait until your first appt! will you get a scan then? DS is tough you'd never know anything happened to him now!

ah bless him !!

Well I need to phone Dr for an appointment then they refer me to Midwife, and I think I have an appointment with her at about 8 weeks. I don't know if they offer an early scan or if I just have to wait until the 12 weeks one ?!

TBH I am really scared about going for the scan, I think I will be really nervous about what they find again :( Oh well, better to know what's going on and this time everything could be ok ?!!

Felt incredibly sick at work yesterday and had to come home, felt much better when I had eaten something !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->