CD10 ..would love a buddy

Sorry your temp went down! Mine did too oddly enough. When it dipped the other day it was 36.22 yesterday it was 36.57 and then today it went to 36.45. Not sure what to think of that as im only supposed to be about 5-6dpo.

So we went out last night. Yay for date night! Went for dinner with sone friends. Have to admit, i allowed myself a small glass of alcohol. Probably shouldnt have, but i did. anyways, oddly enough, i think if id had another i would have beeb drunk! Which is very odd! Lol

After we went to some friends house. We ended up having to cut the evening short and I was feeling super sick to my stomach and had a pounding headache. I had the headach all day, and took a tylonal after dinner, but the headache got worse. On our way home i almost had to make DH pull over because i thought i was going to be sick! He had some of his leftovers when we got home and the smell of onions was really bad!!! I thought it was wayyy to early for these to be actual symptoms? I kniw i felt a bit sick and had a more acute sense of smell after I O'd last time, but not like this. This was way worse.

I dont get it..lol i feel not so bad today. Bit stuffy and ick throat. Last night i thought maybe i was coming down with something as ive also been stuffed up yesterday and today. But when i was younger, i used to feel like i was getting sick with a cold before af showed up. But havent had that for yearrrss. Ugh...may test earlier then planned if i keep feeling like this.

i started to feel symptoms right away after o this month too! my bb's were heavier and sore, my stomach was uncomfortable, and omg the headaches, but now i feel completely normal with no symptoms at all!

Hi ladies,

It sounds like you both have had some symptoms. Have either of you tested today, although it prob it is still early !

I feel like i have lots of CM today which i am a bit disappointed in because we bd on Sat night and not yesterday as i thought i was ovulating yesterday !! I think again, we may have been too early !! Also, we did try to bd yesterday but I started bleeding, which freaked me out so we stopped. No bleeding today bit lots of CM. Feeling like giving up TBH :cry:

Anyways, fingers crossed for all of you

:dust:

TccinBC - As long as you know when you Ov thats what matters, It sound your having some symptoms thats great, Bet you cannot wait to test :)

cckarting - Had a peek at your chart im no expert but its still looking ok :dust:

try4kid3 - Dont worry too much as sperm can live inside for a few days, hopefully you are in the TWW now

AFM - I got my crosshairs but looks like I Ov on cd14, so I am in the same boat as you try4kid3, but last :sex: before Ov was cd9, 10 and 12...just hoping that little swimmers kept swimming that long

no, i didn't test my temps are still a little crazy, but i haven't been sleeping very well so i'm not sure if that's why or not.....i dunno what to do with it?

:dust:Hi all

I'm hoping for positive news for all of us. I am going to see the doctor this afternoon as I had more bleeding this morning. Really hoping it's nothing serious !!

Here's hoping the sperm live long and healthy for a few days !!!

fx for you! and hope you get some answers from the dr!

last month I had bleeding round time of Ov looked it up and seems it's quite common, id never had it before..hope you get on ok at docs

Hi all

Went to the doctors who did an examination...nice!! he has taken swabs because he thinks there is an infection there. He wanted me to take a drug that suppresses bleeding so he could have a better look but that would stop any pregnancy . I said i could still be pregnant and could we wait until next week to see if it clears up on its own, which he wasn't very happy about, but agreed. So will go back next week if i am not pregnant and take the drug.

Did you have much bleeding ? I have never had it before so it scared me !! The doctor said that ovulation can cause some bleeding which is totally normal.

AAGGHH !!

Try4kid3---I had about 3 days of spotting when I O'd my last cycle. So it could definitely just be Ovulation bleeding. And the extra CM. I had TONS after I O'd. Ive read alot of women get it after they O. Even some get EWCM, I know I did. Made me feak out and do alot if internet searching lol

Snd--it sounds like you might be okay! I sure hope you are. We all need to get thar bfp!

cckarting--my temps are being a bit of a bugger too! I didny expect the. to do what they're doing. They are still higher then my pre-O temps, but they keep going up and down. Today was down again fron yesterday. Yesterday was 36.45 and today was 36.35. So kinda confusing. im not due for AF for another week, and thought its waaayy too early for then to go down. I would test if I was you anyways! Lol may emd up being pleasantly surprised!!!

Im feeling pretty good. Still feeling like im getting a cold, but yea, that used to happen to me before i grt af when i was younger.

Bought myself some IC's last night. They should be here in th next few days. Im soooo excited!! Haha wierd getting excited over something like that! :rofl:

Try4kid3...I'd probably do the exact same as you. Hold off until I kniw if Im pg!

My names chelci by the way!

i would wait to see too! i started spotting, or af.....no cramps or anything put a tp in just incase its real flow, so i'm going to guess i'm out :(

Sucks that you started spotting! What dpo are you supposed to be?

Hi and thank you! I am ttc for #2 and I am 9dpo. I am having some symptoms: BB tenderness/fullness, bloating, tiredness, headaches, nausea and light cramping. I know that most of these could be from AF coming but I am hopeful!

Well, 11dpo could just be ib spotting? FX for you!!!

And welcome momma! Wheb are you going to test?

I want to test when I am at least 14dpo, which would be Saturday. I hope that isn't too early....

Hi all and welcome Momma !!

Thanks you so much for comments re the Dr, i feel much better now i have read all your comments,

ccKarting - could be IB ? still got my fingers crossed

Anyone else tested yet ?

TTCin BC - My name is Stella !!:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back