CD18 WTF were is O gone??????

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by jacky24, Oct 24, 2008.

1. jacky24

jacky24 Mom of 37w2d Angel

:cry::cry::cry: Am i not Oing again?????:cry::cry::cry:

O.k so i stopped my progesterone tabs beginning of this cycle and i always had O between CD13 and CD16.... so now what??????

I am worried as maby i didn't O maby it was just the progesterone that shot up my temp at CD13??????

Im seing homeopath tomorrow again, i need to start heading into a direction now, me and OH have been bding like mad... Bding- CD6/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17........ as i so wanted a :bfp: this month.........:cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Hey hun

How long is your cycle normally?

I have ovulated between CD12-21 days and i have a regular cycle chick - this month she came on CD19! Maybe O is just waiting in the wings?

Fingers crossed she surprises you :hugs:

p.s. my god HOW much :sex:

3. jacky24

Thanks rachelle, i was on progesterone tabs that regulated my cycles, so i had a 30day cycle, or a 29 as on CD30 i normally got a visit from the :witch:, and without them before i had no AF, no cycle and no O.....

I am praying i had O'd all alnog, and maby O is going to be a tad late, as my ovaries are really hurting but now for almost 4days already..... im very confused....

But i can't go on like this...

:blush::blush::blush: Bding was fun thou...:blush::blush::blush:

4. chefamy1122

chefamy1122 hating infertility

5. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

jacky do you only temp to confirm "O" or you use opks as well?

6. jacky24

I temp just to confirm O, OPK's are super expensive here in SA, like 7opk's is the same cost as 10 packets of smokes, i would much rather buy smokes then pee away 7sticks... and the last time i used OPK's i ended up with a 70day cycle, but that was also the month before i went onto my progesterone.... maby i should try and find out for a CD22 HCG blood test again.....

:hug:

7. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

TTC is so demanding and expensive...:(

8. jacky24

I know it is super expensive, and none of the south african medical aids cover any fertility treatments.....

I am seing my homeopath tomorrow, praying to get a temp rise maby tomorrow, but yesterday afternoon about 6pm i took my temp and it was 36.6:dohh::dohh::dohh:

OH was almost in tears this morning with me, but spoke to him earlier and i said we can surely bding till CD30 and he said "well why not" he is amazing but uggggg i am so frustrated....

I have posted in TTC as i am going to try and take a break from monday from TTC and BNB and temping all together....

Maby i might be blessed and surprised by christmas....

Love you miel:hug:, your one of my best cyber friends... would love to really meet you one day....:hugs::hugs: