Cd3, need some buddies please:) xx

Aw bubba,try not and worry Hun ,u have done all u can and it's out of your hands now,:hugs:Remember it only takes one spermy,so try and keep busy ,u will be fine and we are all here for u ,great news on the move,amazing ,take care ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Desperado , hope your not so scratchy itchy now ?
How's everyone else doing ?
So it seems I've just entered the dreaded ttw . I would feel better but have a niggling doubt as we messed up the day it seems I did o . O would be happier going into the ttw if I knew we'd done everything but I'm kind of negative already . Sorry not like me at all.
Good news is well be moving back to Oz which is where we really want to be so I have no problem with the keeping busy bit now. We have to be there in four weeks !!
Take care everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Desperado is right try not to worry as you have done all you can do :hugs:

Excellent news on moving back to AU :thumbup: That will definitely keep you busy :)

You girls are the best. All day ive been thinking maybe it would be for the best if this cycle didn't work this is going to be a pretty major move and in a short space of time too. Anyway , mother nature takes over now :thumbup:

She sure does Bubba. 'Listen to the ladies :coolio:' - Macwooly and Desperado are right you've done all you can, don't fret and your TWW will fly by 'cos you'll be making plans for your big move:thumbup:

Desperado - bad news about the itchin' bet it's worse in bed at night time eh? Like you say though it's a small price to pay for little bean though:flower: Can you get any Aloe Vera gel, it's just the best on hot, itchy skin!!

Macwooly - have you and DH got a wiggle on yet :bunny: or have you been good bunnies instead I wonder????

AFM - Blimey, I'm bored, still 'up on bricks' and nothing much to report - blah, blah, blah.....:juggle:

Just got some aloe Vera gel jax ,it's lovely and cool ,thanks for the tip ,xxxxxxxxxxxx

She sure does Bubba. 'Listen to the ladies :coolio:' - Macwooly and Desperado are right you've done all you can, don't fret and your TWW will fly by 'cos you'll be making plans for your big move:thumbup:

Desperado - bad news about the itchin' bet it's worse in bed at night time eh? Like you say though it's a small price to pay for little bean though:flower: Can you get any Aloe Vera gel, it's just the best on hot, itchy skin!!

Macwooly - have you and DH got a wiggle on yet :bunny: or have you been good bunnies instead I wonder????

AFM - Blimey, I'm bored, still 'up on bricks' and nothing much to report - blah, blah, blah.....:juggle:

No wiggle on yet as trying to be good but DH is getting eager :) And my libido does increase as I head towards my fertile period :winkwink:

You'll be off the bricks soon and then your fun can start :winkwink:

Scan in the morning so nervous,wish me luck ,can't wait to get it over with the closer it gets the more frightened I am getting ,wot am I like?xxxxxxxxxx

Best of luck on your Scan Desperado!!! How exciting!

:flower:Thinking of you for your scan desperado , all will be well

How long have you got left till you can go go Jax ?

Hi to everyone else and :hugs: all-round

Morning ladies,well I got my scan today,too early for any pics but we did see a sac with a 1cm baby bean :happydance::happydance:,got an internal scan which has frightened me a bit as it can cause cramps and staining ,so home to rest and going back up in two weeks ,thanks for your continued support :hugs::hugs::hugs:Really really appreciate it,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow Desperado, so glad the scan was a good 'un:thumbup: See, you know you should listen to us, little bean is as safe and snug as a bug in a rug in there!!!

By the weekend I reckon Bubba, hooflippinray is all I can say feeling like I'm marching on the spot here!!!!

:hugs::kiss:to you all!!

Morning ladies,well I got my scan today,too early for any pics but we did see a sac with a 1cm baby bean :happydance::happydance:,got an internal scan which has frightened me a bit as it can cause cramps and staining ,so home to rest and going back up in two weeks ,thanks for your continued support :hugs::hugs::hugs:Really really appreciate it,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:Ooh Jax not long . Like how you put it Macwooly . Were right behind you

Thanks Macwooly, I like how you put it too :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"