CD5 1/12, looking for buddies!!

Hey! I had my CD3 u/s and bloodwork today. I had a good amount of follies but also have 3 large cysts. The nurse called and said my doctor wants to cancel me this cycle and hopes they go away so I can start back next cycle. This is just a minor bump and i'll be back (gives me a few weeks to get back to my spinning class- I've taken off the last 2 months and it shows!) :winkwink::I wish you all good luck this month and lots of baby dust!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hello Ladies! :flower:

@ladyf did you test today?????

@ChristineGG, how did the U/S go?

@CrystalMarie, How are you doing? Any new news? Did AF show, or did you get a positive OPK.

AFM: Af hasn't shown up yet, I am sitting here in Limbo Land, waiting to get on with things.............

The good thing is My Grandfather is doing alot better, He is still in ICU, but I think he will be able to totally recover in another few weeks.

My Momma is in town, so I am super excited about that. The weather is so beautiful today, it's about 80 degrees. So I am glad the weather is nice for her visit.
I still have this cold lingering, and wish my nose would stop runny. I have been taking Dayquil/Nightquil, but my nose still continue's to run!!!!!

Oh well, what can I do, but complain.

Well Ladies. I hope you are all doing well today. Happy Hump Day!

TTYL

Jaime :coffee:

OPK's today CD25 were def negative the ones on CD 20 and 23 are the closest to pos that I have seen I didnt test on 21 or 22....no af yet so I'm just waiting around my chart says no O yet but I had a slight temp increase today so maybe I O'd just yesterday or today, really who the hell knows lol maybe it was higher because I rolled around last night :dohh: still very flustered and trying to wrap my mind about everthing :shrug:

I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!!

Enjoy your cycle off Christine :hugs:

Ladyf good luck with poas, think positive!!! Let us know how it turns out :hugs:

Jamie I'm glad your grandpa is doing better and I hope you and your mom have a great time together, I hope af doesnt show up for you and that you get your birthday bfp, keep us updated!! :hugs:

BFN!!!!after all that Bding.am feeling a bit low.will just have to wait for Af to show up Sunday or monday.got my bloods done today. will get my results on Tuesday.

what does a girl have to do to get a BFP??????:cry:

BFN!!!!after all that Bding.am feeling a bit low.will just have to wait for Af to show up Sunday or monday.got my bloods done today. will get my results on Tuesday.

what does a girl have to do to get a BFP??????:cry:

Sorry ladyf :hugs: I hope your this is your month :dust:

Sorry ladyf, I think I am right behind you,
AF hasn't arrived yet, but I feel her ugly face coming.
I really am exhausted, all this hospital stuff, TTC, when is AF coming,
or not, Clomid, OPKs, Preseed, BDing, everything is just getting to me,
plus I'm still sick, I really need a rest. I am hoping this weekend, I can be lazy
and not do a darn thing, and have a better attitude next week.
Well we shall see what the weekend brings. Happy Friday Ladies!
Good Luck

Well just as I thought, AF showed up. So today is CD 1 :growlmad:

So I am about to call the doc to see if she is going to refill my Clomid or what.

Sorry Jamie :hugs:

Today is cd27 of my cycle....no idea if I O'd or not I think at this rate I will still be waiting to O when you ladies are in your next tww :wacko:

I bought a new thermometer today...the one I was using has been on the fritz since last weekend I think so my chart this month is completely screwed between bad sleep and my jacked thermometer :growlmad:I will not be buying any more thermometers from walmart...the one I got today is from walgreens and its much nicer:thumbup:

I hope you guys have a nice weekend :hugs:

:hugs:sorry Jaime.have a relaxed weekend, you deserve it. am
tired too but like you l really want a bub this year so taking a month off might be tricky. hope the next cycle is the one.

Christine- hope you can get back on the ttc wagon next cycle!

Crystal - try not to stress too much, maybe you have already ov. Fx'd you have.

Afm- l can feel Af coming. l am beyond crying , l guess am just tired.
In God's time....l just need to be patient.

Hi ladies!!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend :flower: DH and I went shopping yesterday...I wanted to get a new pair of tennis shoes and maybe a couple new outfits, DH didnt even want to go and guess who got new shoes!!! Everything I liked was out in my size :dohh: There was one pair of Puma'a that I liked but when I tried them on DH laughed at me, ******* lol he said they were too shiney and looked like slippers :dohh: so he wound up with new shoes and jeans and I got a lousey Tshirt:haha:

How is everyone feeling? Still no af for me, no temp rise and no pos opk...cp is still high and soft maybe I will O this week :shrug: If I do that will put me between a 40 and 45 cycle:coffee: I hope if af doesnt show that the next 3 months go by fast so I can get in to see my obgyn and try somthing else :shrug:

Regardless I'm feeling pretty relaxed about it all today, enjoying the super bowl commercials and just waiting around :winkwink:

Oh and I just recently discovered the Ovacue fertility monitor, thinking about buying it once I see how this cycle ends :thumbup:

Hope you all are doing well :hugs:

am out ! Af visited this morning right on time. I need to call the obgyn to get my results. whatever it is, hope it can be fixed.

Crystal hope you get your answers soon too.
all the best ladies in this ttc journey. sending lots of baby dust your way!

Hey there Ladies!! :flower:

How is everyone doing? Today is CD 4 for me, I start my Clomid 100mg tomorrow, CD 5-9, so here we go again with another cycle.
I am going to stock up on OPKs this week, so that I can go crazy
POAS this time around! I am finally over my cold, and feeling much better. I normally get headaches while I take Clomid, and get kind of moody, so I am not looking forward to that, but I think I'll manage for 5 days. :winkwink:

I found out my Uncle and his wife are pregnant Saturday, so that's good for them, and sucks for me. She is 40 years old!!! This wasn't planned, of course! They had tried many many times several years ago, and she miscarried twice, so they just stopped trying and just accepted the fact that there were not going to have a child. They didn't want to go through fertility treatments, etc., So I got a call from my Uncle Saturday with the news. They don't know of our TCC troubles, and I didn't want to spoil there happiness. But it's bittersweet on my end.

Well enough depressing myself.

So how is everyone doing what CD are you Ladies on??? Ladyf, you are CD 2, I think.......

CrystalMarie, I believe you are on CD 30

and ChristineGG, you are on .....CD???

Well here's to another try for the 4 of us. Good Luck and Baby Dust!!!

:happydance:

How is everyone doing? Today is CD 4 for me, I start my Clomid 100mg tomorrow, CD 5-9, so here we go again with another cycle.
POAS this time around! I am finally over my cold, and feeling much better. I normally get headaches while I take Clomid, and get kind of moody, so I am not looking forward to that, but I think I'll manage for 5 days. :winkwink:

I found out my Uncle and his wife are pregnant Saturday, so that's good for them, and sucks for me. She is 40 years old!!! This wasn't planned, of course! They had tried many many times several years ago, and she miscarried twice, so they just stopped trying and just accepted the fact that there were not going to have a child. They didn't want to go through fertility treatments, etc., So I got a call from my Uncle Saturday with the news. They don't know of our TCC troubles, and I didn't want to spoil there happiness. But it's bittersweet on my end.

So how is everyone doing what CD are you Ladies on??? Ladyf, you are CD 2, I think.......

Hi Jaime! Do upi do IUI w the clomid? Do you take tylenol for your headaches? I had to take this cycle off, I have 3 good sized cysts. I'm going to get back to my spinning class starting tomorrow night so that's a plus :thumbup:

Sorry the witch got you ladyf :hugs:

I hope you have a good cycle off Christine, enjoy your spinning class :flower:

Jamie yes today is CD 30 for me:wacko: Good luck this cycle and I am glad you are feeling better:happydance:

So CD 30....still no O, just waiting around:coffee: Watched the super bowl last night just for the commercials, my favorite was the M&M one if you have not seen it yet you should google it its hilarious:haha:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!!

Sorry the witch got you ladyf :hugs:

I hope you have a good cycle off Christine, enjoy your spinning class :flower:

Jamie yes today is CD 30 for me:wacko: Good luck this cycle and I am glad you are feeling better:happydance:

So CD 30....still no O, just waiting around:coffee: Watched the super bowl last night just for the commercials, my favorite was the M&M one if you have not seen it yet you should google it its hilarious:haha:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!!

I will google it, I had a few martinis while I was watching the Super Bowl :happydance:

am out ! Af visited this morning right on time. I need to call the obgyn to get my results. whatever it is, hope it can be fixed.

Crystal hope you get your answers soon too.
all the best ladies in this ttc journey. sending lots of baby dust your way!

Sorry ladyf :flower:

Hi Jaime! Do upi do IUI w the clomid? Do you take tylenol for your headaches? I had to take this cycle off, I have 3 good sized cysts. I'm going to get back to my spinning class starting tomorrow night so that's a plus :thumbup:

Hey ChristineGG
No I am not doing IUI while taking Clomid. I will have to see a RE to have the done, I believe, my OB is the one giving me the Clomid. I take Excedrin when I get the headaches from the Clomid, which always works, I just hate to take too much of anything.
That's awesome you're doing a spinning class! Good Luck, and I hope you enjoy your month off!
:flower:

AFM: I am doing good today it's CD 5, the first day on Clomid,
I am not sure what this cycle will bring, but I am feeling hopeful today
and feeling good, so far no headache, hot flashes or moodiness in sight. So I will keep my Fx that with each cycle, that everything gets better.

Good Luck Ladies!!! Hope you all have a great Tuesday!
:coffee:

hey ladies. hope you are all having a good week.
cd3 for me. got my results back. the obgyn called me & left a message it went like this" this is Dr H, your tests results are normal' thats all l got. tried to call but he was in theatre.need to make an appointment to see him next thursday cause he comes to the clinic once a fortnight .l need to know what they tested for cause he did a whole bunch of them.not happy at all.

lm thinking of asking to get a hsg test done.since l have uterine fibroids l think it is necessary.next Thursday is like cd12...it will be too late to get it done.will try and see the gp this week see if he can help, getting desperate for a Bfp.

Jaime- soon you will be ov again. Fx'd!
Christine enjoy your spinning classes .
Crystal-any sign of ov, Af or Bfp? what is going on?

hey ladies. hope you are all having a good week.
cd3 for me. got my results back. the obgyn called me & left a message it went like this" this is Dr H, your tests results are normal' thats all l got. tried to call but he was in theatre.need to make an appointment to see him next thursday cause he comes to the clinic once a fortnight .l need to know what they tested for cause he did a whole bunch of them.not happy at all.

lm thinking of asking to get a hsg test done.since l have uterine fibroids l think it is necessary.next Thursday is like cd12...it will be too late to get it done.will try and see the gp this week see if he can help, getting desperate for a Bfp.

Jaime- soon you will be ov again. Fx'd!
Christine enjoy your spinning classes .
Crystal-any sign of ov, Af or Bfp? what is going on?

You know about as much as I do :dohh: lol I'm still waiting around today is CD 32!!!! Blah...still no sign of O :shrug: ohhh how I hate waiting....the last OPK that I did a few days ago was negative, I havent been doing them daily because the negatives were just irritating me :haha: If I don't have af by the beginning of April I will be going back to my obgyn to get started on different meds so for now I am just lying in wait....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->