• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

i think i see something, but i dont think a digi will work yet id hold out on one of those hun. gl hope its ur bfp!!!!

I'm definately going to hold out on taking a digi...lol....if these are true lines they are faint and a digi won't pick it up....

i really believe you ov cd23 and yesterday was your implantation dip which happens betwwen 6dpo and 10dpo so getting faint lines on ics would be right as i think your 7dpo hold of for a few days then do a frer :) really hoping this is your bfp and ill be stalking you :haha:

Thanks Mummy!!! I hope your right...I've had so many dips in my temp I don't know what is happening anymore...lol....

I took another test with 3MU and I'm not seeing anything so I hope that means my tests with FMU and 2MU aren't evaps!!! FX!!!!

3mu could just be to weak, been reading over your thread and on the 21st you had some pink spotting, more then likely implantation spotting so if you implanted around then then now would be time for your faint bfp's but i was wondering do you ever spot when you ovulate? working out when you ovulated is hard :/ im really hoping its your bfp its frustrating for me so i have no idea how you must feel :hugs:

I did last month....not sure what that spotting was....last months spotting lasted 3 days off and on....this time it only happened during 2 different bathroom visits....then no more....

I can see lines on the FMU tests - and I've not seen any on your previous tests!
GL and hope its your BFP! xxx

that could of been possible ov bleed then some woman get it, when you see gp maybe mention it, may as well get checked while your there :) so maybe ov did occur on cd23 then you had the ov bleed the day after and now your maybe 7dpo i really hope so im getting excited cant wait to see more tests. do you have any symptoms? xx

Thanks ladies!!!! Your positive attitude is helping me to stay positive as well...I'm not really sure about symptoms....I don't want to read to much into anything....I've had alot of headaches lately and some slight cramping here and there...I think the weirdest thing I've noticed lately is that occasionally (out of no where) I'll smell blood...lol....I don't know why that is, not sure if it even means anything...but like the other day I was sweeping the kitchen floor and all of a sudden I smelled blood....at first I thought I was having a nosebleed but it never happened...and it seemed to go away as soon as it happened....and it's happened a few times after that....

All my tests so far...Bottom one from this morning (2MU)

Attachments

• hpt5.jpg
    hpt5.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 137
Thanks ya'll!!!! Hoping they get darker soon so I can take an Answer or FRER...lol....

i'm doing alright....just on edge cause I wanna know if my tests are true or not...lol....still not gonna take an FRER or anything....gonna wait it out and see if my IC's get darker....

How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"