• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

still dont see anything hon, fxed very hard for you tho!

I should probably face the reality that I'm not pregnant :-( Guess I'll just have to wait for AF (if she decides to come) if not I have an appt on the 4th and my doc said she'd put me on Clomid...so....FX that she was telling the truth!!!

sorry :cry: this is all really frustrating for you, and I know it's really hard to resign yourself one way or the other when you can't actually rule one or the other out. Will you test between now and 4th do you think or just wait?

I have some IC's coming in the mail...so I'll probably continue to test....LOL....

Thanks for everyone's support!!!

https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/244/244248o1tsxlfc5j.gif

OH PAM, Best wishes for a BFP..Any more tests? Hoping you are in good spirits! Hugs :hugs:

good luck Pam!!!! I;'ve been following your thread and actually ive been following your ttc journey for a while now!!!!

Wishing you all the best hun, Hoping its a sticky one!

thanks ladies....I hope to get a BFP soon too....not sure when or even if I have ovulated....just gotta play things by ear!!! I'll definately keep ya'll posted....so far today there's nothing new....still no sign of AF and I have no more tests to pee on...lol....least not until my IC's come in which I hope will be tomorrow!!!!

Hey Pam.
Keeping my FX for you!!!!!
Do you have any OPKs to pee on???
:rofl:

I've had +OPKs yesterday and today so Im hoping to catch those Easter eggies!!! LOL!

All I have are the CBFM sticks....don't wanna use those...lmao....gotta run to the store so I might go ahead and buy some more FRER's....lol...

i agree, go get more! lol i get all excited everytime I see an update in here!

I wish I had better news...but I don't....getting so aggrivating.....

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 125
Awww I'm sorry it wasn't a dark line Pam :( When is AF due for you again?

:hugs::shrug:Pam, it is soooo frustrating..How many dpo are you? Can you get a blood test done before May 4th???

FF says I'm 14dpo....can someone look at my chart....it's all over the place it seems!!!

how lomg are your cycles normally? possible implantation dip 9dpo but im no so good with charts and to be honest think i can see a faint line on frer to

That's what confuses me about my chart...I look like I have a very noticable dip...but from what? GRRRR! FF says I ovulated on the 11th but I don't have a positive OPK to back that up....and I haven't used any OPK's in a few days (I don't have anymore accept my CBFM)...

I guess I'm gonna have to just sit and wait for AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->