• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

if you didnt have +opk could it be that you ov cd23 and that is what the dip is? and now your 6dpo cause last month your cycle was really long

I hear what your saying hun...but I dunno...I think I'm out cause my temp dropped dramatically! Went from 97.5 to 97.1....so....just gotta wait for AF I guess!

good luck hun, I can't see two lines, but my screen is in need of major cleaning! Fx for you when you retest!

maybe ov cd23 and today is implantation dip. goodluck i really hope this is your bfp :hugs:

Today's test.....evap? It came up within 3 minutes

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 95
I would try a digital at this point sweetie..oh, I am so hopeful for you!:hugs::happydance:

Here's anothe pic....

Not sure about a digi sweetie...lol...

Attachments

• hpt1.jpg
    hpt1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 120
I see a line on that test Pam, maybe the other poster is right and you 'o'd cycle day 23 and you are implanting now. Good luck hunny I really hope this is it for you xxx

Thanks JoJo! I'm gonna test again later with 2MU and see what I get...I took one last night and there's nothing there...I can't find anything online about the validity of these tests....but I'm beginning to wonder if they are known for evaps! I sure hope not!

what DPO did you start testing and how many days have tested so far hun?

I see that one!! Here's hoping you're just implanting now!!!!! :)

Here it is dried...still waiting to take one with 2MU....

Attachments

• hptdried.jpg
    hptdried.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 100
2MU....

Top is FMU other 2 are 2MU and the invert

Attachments

• hpt3.jpg
    hpt3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 95
  • hptinvert.jpg
    hptinvert.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 56
Another pic of the 2MU....this is making me nervous...lol...

Attachments

• hpt4.jpg
    hpt4.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116