CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

sorry but i honestly still dont see anything, haven't on any of them and i usually can see the faint lines. i think you should stay away from those testsif you think you can see a line, it just seems like its stressing you and that can't be good for you or for TTC. Good luck, fxed for you.

hi ya. . Just thought i would add but i been doing the cheap test strips also very single test had pink line! And im undergoing early stages ivf. . So i thought Omg is miracle. . Put one in water and that too had a pink line. So all my other five tests are wrong lol. Got my hopes up!1 might not be same for you but warning you that the ic tests are not very reliable hun i would stop doing them and buy normal one then you will no x good luck x

Sorry, I don't see anything either. And honestly, from the looks of your chart it doesn't even look like you've ovulated yet either. Charts aren't 100% though.....and you could still ovulate anytime. Any chance your doctor would start you on some clomid and see what happens??? Not trying to rain on your parade or be a downer, ( I did 2 years of infertililty treatments and remember the heartache) hoping your doc can get things rolling for you!!!

Pam...nother thought...if you want to be able to test and not waste like $5+ a test...try the dollartree brand...they are the ones in the little white cassette..I think they are the same looking for dollartree and dollar store/dollar general ..they have pink dye too unlike a lot of the CVS/Walmart cheapies that have blue dye and are more $ :happydance:

I only ever got two faulty ones out of like...a billion lol...and even though I didnt want to believe it at the time they were clearly faulty as the line was wavy on one and even though it was straight on the other is was not in the right place....:blush:

those are how I saw the first faintest line for my BFP...they arent AS cheap as the ICs but..they are still only $1 and I think they are MUCH more reliable....so maybe try those if you can find them....:thumbup:

Well...I'm just gonna keep testing....and not make much out of my tests till something shows up that's close to the control line...

Today's test...

Attachments

• hpt4.jpg
    hpt4.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 77
  • hpt5.jpg
    hpt5.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 66
I think you are fantastic Pam and I really hope you get your BFP asap xxx

awwwwwwwwwwwww....thanks Jojo!!!! I really appreciate that....lol....I feel like I'm being pulled through the ringer but I in the end if I get the result I'm praying for, it'll all be worth it!!!!!!!!!

Will post more tests later! :)

Pam im sure i see lines in those last tests you have posted! What are they like IRL???:hugs:

:flower: i am sure we will get our bfp's soon

:hugs:

praying for a 2012 baby

Attachments

• 5-7-11 013.jpg
    5-7-11 013.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 62
IRL they are pink and thick....and when they dry they are the pinkish/purple color just like the control line....

pam i can see them to, may as well keep testing and post your pics we love looking at them :)

maybe those newest ones would benefit from a teeny-weeny bit of tweaking by you/somebody? not the inversion thing but the one where you turn the contrat up or down or...something...:thumbup:

here pam I did a little tweaking for you ;)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 72
see now I see a little something! I know people say tweaking can be misleading but photos often don't look great online..

I don't know how to tweak...lol....thanks for doing it for me!!! Here is today's test...

Attachments

• hpt6.jpg
    hpt6.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 71
ya know Pam I don't have to enlarge that pic to see the line. Its there and yet when I look at your chart I can't make out if you have ovulated or not? Its really weird hun xxxx

I know....but I've read where some woman where preggo and their temps didn't match up....so I dunno....lol....I'll just keep testing!!! LOL!!!

here's a new tweaked pic for you

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member