CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

lol pam you make me smile..seems if there is a network out there to watch, yout on it sista! lol..Hugs and BFP thoughts..AF, STAY AWAY, COME AGAIN 9 MONTHS FROM TODAY! :happydance:

LOL....I LOVE watching FoodNetwork....sometimes I get idea's for my own dinners and such....plus it inspires me.....I love to cook!!!

SMU....same as FMU....shadow...and they don't count...at least now I can feel confident taking the Clomid.....

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 62
Pam how much progesterone are you on?

Have you been on it before? I have just been on a thread with another progesterone-er and have been talking about how the amount you are taking can affect how long it take AF to show up. I am on 2x200 at night and in the morning and it can take her about 4 days to get here after I stop.

Other people on lower doses she comes right away. Just wanted to give you a little heads up incase she took her sweet time.

Hoping you get your bfp very soon x

Yea I've been on it before....I take 10mg for 10 days....today is my last day....and last time she showed up within 24 hours....so we'll see what happens this time!!!!! I don't think she'll be taking her time though....I already feel like she's at my front door!

hope your ok sweetie, i finished my normal pill sunday normally dont bled to thursday every month for last year and weridly started bleeding to night!!!

Still no BFP...so I definately had an evap the other day....

I took my last progesterone pill yesterday so now I'm waiting for AF to come....I hope she comes soon! I'm ready to get started!!!

wooo, excited for the clomid!!!

positive thinking now ladies!!!!

Im aiming for clomid triplets for you....i think if we overshoot, we should get somethin! hehe

LMAO!!! Good idea!!!

COME ON TRIPLET'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta catch that eggy!!!

https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2530/2530902z4jv5pgfof.gif

what your dose of clomid?

Ive heard of loads of twinnies on a 100 mg dosage!

lol

Oh she's only got me on 50mg....if it doesn't work she'll probably UP the dose...if we end up with twins it will be the first set in generations on both my side and his side...lol...

Think BIG right? LOL!!

Nothing new yet....today makes day 3 of being off the progesterone...still no sign of AF....at least not a visable sign....but I feel like she's coming!!!!!!!

I wonder what will happen if she doesn't come? Will I have to go back on progesterone again?

aw pam, I wish I knew more about it..I wish I could answer.. Any more tests?? :shrug:

No I haven't tested...lol...But at the end of the week I will be ordering some OPK's and some more HPT's....gotta be prepared! LOL!!!

When's your appt?

Thats the spirit..as for me, had my first check up yesterday, exam, bloodwork, my first scan next Wednesday! :happydance: i AM NOT HAVING ANY MS OR EVEN close and thats not like me in pregnancy to escape it so I am a little worried..the Doc didnt check my blood pressure or give me prenatal vitamins (I was already on my own ones) but still, it was a rushed visit and they do not do HCG levels unless they feel there may be a problem! WHAT THE H???:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->