CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Hi, no unfortunately I never posted those early tests since it was at this time I was taking my break from the site and Trying hard not to obsess....lol

I just remember I was at work ine day and my friend said, are you still ttc, have you tested lately....and then I suddenly remember wow, I'm 9 dpo today, I wonder!!!!!

I opened my desk drawer and there was a pink wondfo screaming at me, I had already done fmu so I wasn't hopeful, but I went into the work bathroom, peed in a cup, dipped ...threw the pee away, and went back to work, I didn't dare look at the test...

I sat down and put it in front of me and peeked with one eye and saw the line, just like yours....

Now vie peed on probably 200 of those tests and vie had ine evap, and that was skinny in the wrong place...

I was shaking....

So, I held my pee for two hours, then ran to cvs and got one of their early response own brand tests, three in a box and I peed on all three, and they all showed a faint line....I was absolutely freaking out....

Part of me just knew when I saw that wondfo, it was a bfp, it was a feeling.....

And when that frer finally days later showed a pink line, it was amazing....

In my opinion, when u pee in a test and see something, you just gotta keep on peeing, who cares abut fmu, I never got my strong test with an fmu anyway....just keep peeing lol...it turns us demented, but we just have to have that proof....

Hmmmmm.....i really want you to :test::test::test: but maybe you should wait and test with fmu.....praying for a nice dark line for you hun! xxx

Glad you like my new sig.....was getting crowded with all the different bump buddies and TTC buddies names i had on my siggy so just thought id round it up nicely! lol! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance: im so glad your back and i really hope your ok, i wrote your email down was going to email this evening but your back :) those lines do look good

OMG Pam!!! ((((hugs)))) Soooooo glad you came back! I really hope these are your BFP's I had to tilt my screen but boy oh boy when I saw it I was so excited!

Thanks ladies!!!! But unfortunately I think it was an evap even though it was within the time frame....I've tested again after holding it for about 3-4 hours....and I don't see anything :cry: I'll test again in the morning but I know it will be negative....

I told ya....I attract all evaps...lol....

Sweet....this test looks like a thin line now that it's dried....it's in the right place but just a thin like line...I'll try to get a picture of it....

Damn!! It still looks positive to me, either you have some funky pee or your pregnant.

I'm really confused, I'm sure you must be, my evap didn't look like that, it was in the wrong place, I still stand by my claim that it's damn hard to get an evap on these tests....

I hope yu get your answer soon, and if not now, then we will be celebrating your clomid baby soon.

Lisa..it's the first test completely dried...

Sweet....then maybe I have funky pee....LMAO....I like how you put that...lol....

I'll test again in the mornin!

Good luck, god I wish that testing was easier, I know it's just peeing on a stick, its not rocket science, but it might as well be....but wouldn't it be so nice if there was just a clear sign, like our boobs glowed when we peed or something. So much easier...

Evaps suck, hope fmu brings some good news...make sure your pee is nice and dark!

I'll do my best Sweet...lol....

Yea I've always thought that a glowing uterus that you can see glowing on the outside (Like E.T.) would be good enough...lol...

Gosh this bites....I actually got excited...lol....

Grr...why is it when an IC get's dented it's ALWAYS on the test area?:shrug: Geez....IC conspiracy!!!:growlmad:

Tell me about it!!! And it just makes this whole TTC thing so much harder....My test this this morning is negative but I will admit my urine wasn't all that strong....so I'll try again with 2MU (I don't know why I keep torturing myself) it's gonna be negative too...only thing I see is what looks like a shadow and they don't count....cause it's probably just the antibody strip playing games with the light or something....

** So much for Gail's prediction on conceiving BEFORE June...it's the second time she's been wrong with me**

Here's my test from this morning....FMU...

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 40
you are right about the shadow, it does look like a hint of a line, but more shadowy....

I agree, test with SMU, sometimes smu is better, i have no idea why!

and you are so right about the dents in these tests, they are always right where the line should be for a positive result, sometimes you dont see the dents till you already peed and dipped, and then when you go to check the result you're like..
"wtf? how am i supposed to read this?" lol

damn IC....

I love to hate these tests, I swear i am not exagerating when i said Ive peed on a couple hundred of these things...

Ive bought them in packs of 50 and 100 from amazon....50 for 10 bucks or something.

OMG PAM WELCOME BACK! I have a feeling your going to get your deffo BFP soon//glad you ironed it out and came back to us!

Hopes, how are you holding out love?? :hugs::

AS....thanks honey!! Glad to be back! I was already having withdraws!!!

Sweet....even now as the test has dried I can still make out there whe shadow was....it's ony been 2 hours since I last pee'd and I've only had about 2 sips of Gatorade this morning....I'm gonna hold out alittle longer....I have bought so many of these tests too....20 here, 50 there and even 100....it's a great price though! But with the damn indents it's like you gotta order alot to make up for the messed up ones...lol...Other than UK tests I honestly think I've pee'd on every test between over the counter and Amazon...and once from Ebay but I'll never buy from Ebay again...took almost 2 weeks to get them in!!!!

Today is my last day on progesterone...then it's a waiting game to see if AF shows her face....according to online research if I don't start my period then it means I'm pregnant and if I do....then of course it means I'm not....lol....

OMG I'm watching FoodNetwork right now and my mouth is watering! She's got CHEESESTICKS!!! I LOOOOVE cheesesticks!!!!!

Thanks Mich! But are you seeing a line on the recent one as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->