CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

I hate rushed visits!!! When it comes to being pregnant I don't let doctors mess with me...I switch till I find someone I like. It's to much of an important part of my life to be brought down by a doctor....

I have NEVER had morning sickness...not with either of my pregnancies....it's awesome....ENJOY IT...lol....I'm sure everything is fine!!!!

Thanks Pam..I hope you are right..seriously..I get hyperemesis with pregnancy and thats when I need i.v. fluids etc..Maybe this one will be diff??? fxd..How are you doing? Watching anything good today?? lol :haha:

Every pregnancy is different...just focus on the good and stop worrying about what bad things "could" happen....:hugs:

I'm watching FoodNetwork again...I always watch it....that and JewleryTV...LMAO...I love jewlery!!!!

I bet getting lost in those shows is far more healthy than how we women drive ourselves nuts when ttc or preg! lol..well thanks for rhe reassurance Pam!:thumbup:

LOL....I guess so...but my real distraction will be coming soon I hope...been looking into adopting a dog and I found one I really like! I've already emailed the adoption agency and I have to fill out an application...and hopefully I'll be able to meet her and see how we all get along! I can't wait to have a dog around....

Pam that is soooo sweet..Hopefully all will go well..girl or boy dog? Names? How exciting! Is OH and kids excited??:happydance::hugs:

She's a female...she's a dashund/terrier mix and her name is Random....but I am also looking into another....Her name is Kate and she's a 5-6 month old Lab Retriever....something I've always wanted!!! My husband knows but hasn't said much...lol...and the kids have no idea....gonna be a surprise!

AF is here!! YAY!!! CD1 for me!!!!!

I'm concerned about when to start the Clomid though...last time 2 times I was on Provera my cycles lasted 8 and 9 days...so if I take on CD3-7 will that be to soon? Or should I start it later like on CD5 like the doc suggested!? I dunno...I don't wanna mess this up!

:happydance: glad you no where you are now :) i would do what the doctor said but iv neven taken it before so i cant advice but maybe doc knows best.

Aw Pam how nice of a surprise this new friend is going to be! I am also thrilled to see you got AF and could start fresh with your clomid cycle. What a relief. It was torture.. I think Gayle was right ..June will be your time! :happydance::hugs: fxd..

I dunno about Gail...lol....she said I would get my BFP before June....but another one said July...so we'll see!!!!! LOL!!!

Mummy...I know I should listen to the doc I just thought that CD5 was to long to wait....sooooo many woman take it on CD3-7 as it's a good medium and will have more mature eggs rather than just 1-2 eggs.....I think I'm just gonna go with CD3-7....that's what my gut is telling me to do....lol...

So I will take my first pill TOMORROW!!!

Yay pam... can't wait to see what this cycle has in store for you :D fingies crossed and sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

:) instincts are always the best, i dont no anything about those meds never even heard of them till on this site, iv learnt so much :) i really hope you get your bfp this cycle stalking thread untill then :)

Thanks! I hope I get my BFP soon too! I'm ready to be a Momma again!!!

AF is most vicious today....geeez...lol....but I'm not gonna let her spoil my fun filled weekend! Can't wait to start BBQing!!!

5DPO and only have 2 more Clomid pills to take....AF is tapering off, thank gosh!!!!

I start my CBFM tomorrow...I just hope I don't get a whole bunch of HIGH's again!!!!!

I'm thinking about purchasing another reading...lol....

LMAO...oops...I mean CD5....thanks for picking up on that...I'm getting ahead of myself! LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->