CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

I'm workin on it AS...LOL....

Finished my pills so now I wait....did I mention I hate waiting? LOL! I'm not a very patient person when it comes to something I really, really, reaaaally want!!!! I just gotta keep reminding myself that a week isn't to far away...lol....so long as I ovulate on time! I have 100 opk's and I'm not afraid to use them!

LOL I have 100 opk's and not afraid to use them :rofl: Good luck pam, we're all routing for you :hugs:

I got a HIGH on my CBFM this morning....not looking to much into it...but I hope it's a good sign! My OPK was negative but on the dark side....so I dunno!!!!!

Fx Pam!! Ugh I'm super crampy today. How are you feeling?

Thanks sweetie! I'm sorry your cramping...maybe it's a good sign!!!!

I'm doing alright...just been having some headaches lately.....still waiting to O!!

You better promise to start a new thread - this one is way too long :p

awww...you don't like my long thread? LOL!!!!

It's good to see you MB....you sure do stay away long!

if you start a new one make sure you tell us on this one where your going lol :)

Good I guess....not sure if it's working or not....LOL....still waiting for ovulation....I got 2 days of LOW's on my CBFM and after that I've had HIGH's...so just waiting for the PEAK!!! My OPK's are getting darkish but honestly...that's nothing new to me....mine usually are....lol....

I've been having ALOT of strange dreams lately....it's getting so weird! I hardly ever dream!

hey babes, get you baby dancing hun, just incase the peak never comes lol!
How u feeling hormones not making u feel ill or strange?
im good hopeu r 2 xxx

We are definately BDing...LOL....I sure hope I ovulate to make the effort worth it!

I think I'm doing okay as far as hormones go...I've noticed a few hot flashes (but that's days after I took the pills)....I've been extremely tired lately.....other than that I'm doing pretty good....

Glad to hear your doing good Charmed...thanks for checking up on me!!!!

just nosed at your chart i think tomorrow will be when ff picks ov up so will show on your chart in a few days :)

I hope so hun!!! My temp this morning was the lowest by far....I kind of had the same feeling....just hope it happens! So far OPK's are negative...they are actually lighter than my previous tests....but I dunno...that might be due to the Clomid? I guess we'll see how things go the next couple of days...lol...

hey im good, glad to hear your ok, any update? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->