CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Any updates from Pam anyone?

I sure hope she is ok!

Hi yeah she emailed me back, and said she fine had a heart to heart with hubby but just says needs some space from bnb and wants be able to be positive for positive pregnancy news and be happy. She said can email her if anyone wants and is touched we all thinkin of her!

Hi everyone! I decided to come back but not as often as I used to. I really can't help myself....staying away is just impossible!!! I love all you ladies and appreciate all the support......

I'm still not in the best of place right now...but I'm trying....

I have one more day on the progesterone and at my husband's insistance I will be taking the Clomid on CD3-7....I just hope I start to bleed soon so I can get started.

I took a few tests and got my hopes up again...they are the Wondfo Midstream tests (early detection) and I got what appeared to be a faint BFP with FMU...then again with SMU....then today with FMU I didn't get anything and with 2MU I got a faint line after the time limit so I know that's an evap....it's very upsetting to have this happen with tests I've never used before....I have the worst luck with EVAPS!!!! Even within the time limit....when I finally do get a BFP I'm not going to believe it!!!

So anyway....I guess we'll see what happens, hopefully the Clomid works!

OMG THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!

I don't know what to think! OMG why didn't I SAVE my urine and do another one?! UUUGHHH

What do ya'll think???

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 72
Wow those are pretty dark, I don't know what to think! It's definatley the most convincing one I've seen from you so far!

Ok so I'm a silent stalker finally showing my face :haha: those tests really look good and I really really really hope you get your BFP. I'm glad you came back. All the best :flower:

Oh my goodness! That is by far the most positive one I have seen from you! I say hold it for a few, and do another IC. If the next comes up the same go get a FRER!

Hi Pam, I'm really glad you're ok, this site can become a bit all consuming some times, I remember I didn't log on for 2 weeks the month I got my bfp, I felt like I was driving myself nuts with it, ttc is consuming enough, but with b and b, it becomes even more so....anyway, yeah I got my bfp that month and then I was back on, and I think I check in like 40 times a day, lol

Anyway, I wanted to say, I used the pink handled wondfo, and found it incredibly difficult to get an evap with these tests, I also mow they are incredibly sensitive, because it was these tests that gave me my first faint bfp at 9 dpo, and it lode just like your two tests.

I then peed on an frer but got a bfn and freaked, the next day I got another faint line of a wondfo but still a bfn on an frer, it was a few days later I got my proper bfp.

Those tests look incredibly promising to me.

Wow Pam the darkest line ive seen so far......defo now starting to resemble the start of your BFP! Good luck honey and sooooo glad you back on here, have missed ya! xxx:hugs:

awww Sweet....thanks so much! That's really reasurring to me!!! But I seem to attract every evap there is...lol...I will not hold my breath...I only held my urine for about 2 hours with that test....so I'm gonna try and hold it even longer....I'm trying NOT to drink anything but I find it difficult...I drink more than I eat...lol....I always have a glass of something in hand...lol....

I'm debating though...on whether or not I should just wait till tomorrow to test....if I do test I'll stress that it's a BFN and should of waited....if I don't test I'll be stressing about how much I wanna test...lol....See ladies, I'm a mess!!! :wacko:

Wow Pam the darkest line ive seen so far......defo now starting to resemble the start of your BFP! Good luck honey and sooooo glad you back on here, have missed ya! xxx:hugs:

Thanks sweetie!!! And I just LOOOOVE your siggy!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

Hi Pam, I'm really glad you're ok, this site can become a bit all consuming some times, I remember I didn't log on for 2 weeks the month I got my bfp, I felt like I was driving myself nuts with it, ttc is consuming enough, but with b and b, it becomes even more so....anyway, yeah I got my bfp that month and then I was back on, and I think I check in like 40 times a day, lol

Anyway, I wanted to say, I used the pink handled wondfo, and found it incredibly difficult to get an evap with these tests, I also mow they are incredibly sensitive, because it was these tests that gave me my first faint bfp at 9 dpo, and it lode just like your two tests.

I then peed on an frer but got a bfn and freaked, the next day I got another faint line of a wondfo but still a bfn on an frer, it was a few days later I got my proper bfp.

Those tests look incredibly promising to me.

Do you still have pics of your tests? Is there a thread or anything so I can see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->