CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

just looked at chart think u have ov'd bet if high temp morro will get your cross hairs!! xx

I thought so too hun...but FF didn't give me my crosshairs today :cry: even though my temp was still up....so I dunno what it's deal is!

I think you ov'd too....Im sure of it...

eeeeee, bfp, bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno...my opk's are still negative...and I had super duper strong urine today and still negative...Why can't I test and have results like every other NORMAL woman? UUGHH!

I played around with the temps on FF and in order for it to pick of OV my temp will have to be in the low 98's for a couple of days....even then it will identify yesterday as OV and we didn't do the deed last night :cry: we did it around midnight/early morning the night before.....

mine took ages before marked ov so dont worry, if temps still rise all good, just keep testing and doing dance sweetie. Can i ask, have u ever torn or grazed ur lady area as i think i have from dry sex on sat, just the outer small lips aouch

I think you O'ed too :happydance: Hoping for a lovely lovely lovely Bfp fingers,and feet crossed :)

Charmed...I sure hope so hun! It's frustrating when things don't seem to work like they should....I've never personally hurt myself in that department...I wish I could be more help....it sound painful though! OUCH! Just keep vasaline on it to keep it from rubbing raw against your cloths.....

Steph...thanks hun! It would be nice to see a positive OPK though...lol...

Something weird when I used the bathroom just now...there were these little tiny specks of red on the paper...just teeny tiny....I thought well maybe it's just something from my cloths...but I'm not wearing anything red....so I wiped again and it happened again but less tiny dots.....what could that be?

Could be OV spottiing. I think it's a little early for implantation spotting. I had the OV spotting the month I got pregnant so good luck!!

ounds like OV spotting and if this is the case it's supposed to be a sign of increased fertility :D

that sure would be nice! LOL!!! And I HOPE SO!!! Just wish my temps would agree....I had a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE downward spike this morning....UUGHHH!!!

I would hazard a guess that it's happening now then babe. I noticed I always get a real downward spike and then OV the next day (well according to FF anyway) Do an OPK this afternoon and see what it says. But I reckon it'll happen either today or tomorrow x

this mornings test (even with diluted urine) looked slightly darker than the last few days....so I'm hoping that's good news! LOL!!! I really hope I get a positive OPK soon....I know the odds of becoming pregnant on your 1st round of Clomid isn't high...but I'm hoping I'm ones of those lucky ones!!!

Test again this afternoon babe. I've read so many people say they get their best results after lunch, and most do them between 3pm and 7pm. Not sure of the science behind it, and it does depend on the test, but a lot of them recommend testing later in the day xx

very true! I will be testing again around 10:00 and then again at 2:00 and again at 4:00 and again at 6:00.....LMAO...I ordered 100 of these puppies so I'm good for now...lol...

Gosh I hope it happens soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how many more sex positions I can tolerate just to keep it intresting :rofl:

i agree with testing in afternoon! i never got an accurate result with morning urine, my best results came between 2:00-5:00pm....I quit morning testing...just confused me...4:00pm urine gives the nice dark line!!!

I always ov'd early hours the day after getting my OPK!!!

My OPK is almost positive!!!!! OMG I'M SO EXCITED! LMAO! :happydance:

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 10
took another OPK...same as the last one :happydance: it can still be darker so not calling it positive yet....but tomorrow it should be!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->