CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

I can feel it...I'm real crampy and my bbs are sore...and when I checked my CM I have alot and it's watery and just barely stretchy...but not yet....LOL....so excited!

Hi Pam...
I bk for a pop in :haha:
I read that cm doesn't always come on clomid and that why ladies use concieve plus... :thumbup: Watery is still goood tho :thumbup: Im soo pleased when I read up about your pos opk :happydance:
Im now late for my AF my doc told me the dates of the CD21 could be diffrent if I ovulated late/early I do think I ovulated late tho as ewcm was there after when I thought maybe it did happen :wacko: sooo dunno If I have come on 2mro Il test as Then it will be a good time as I wud only just be 10dpo.. :thumbup:
FX for you claire... x :hugs:
Hows eveveryone else? xx :hugs:

Thought as much!!! I reckon that egg has hatched babe!!

Good luck!

YAY PAM! So thrilled to sign in to your news! How exciting! Hubby is in for a wild weekend! :happydance:

So I tamed the beast last night :hehe: And I'm gonna have to keep doing that to cover my bases...lol....

My temp went up this morning and my OPK is still dark like the others....I still see where it could be darker so I'm hoping cause it's FMU that that is the reason...will test again in a few hours....but looking at it I seriously wanna call it a postive...lol....

Here's this mornings test...what do ya'll think?

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 10
Laura...HI HONEY!!!!!!!! OMGosh I'VE MISSED YOU!!! Try not to stay away so long!!! :hugs:

Thanks so much for popping in and checking on me....I know that Clomid can cause CM issues so I'm not counting on that and I'm not even putting it into FF...lol....I sure hope your blood work comes out great! I have my appt on the 15th and I'm praying for good news!!!!! I can't wait to see your tests!

Glitter...it's looking more and more like you are right! LOL!!!! YAAAAAY! :happydance:

AS....Thanks hun! :hugs: He's definately in for a treat....now if he can just fight the sleep and make my job easier we'll be good to go! :thumbup:

I'd say that's pretty positive babe. And even if it isn't, it will be tomorrow. Either way, if you've been bd'g, you have a very good chance at catching it!

Looking at your last cycles chart you seem to have a massive temp dip before O and it looks to me like you've just had that.... I would say its happened wooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! keeping everything crossed for you sweetie. Opk looks great too and even more so for FMU, I usually get my positive with FMU I think I O in the night or sommet lol xxx

Oh Pam, I am certain you will find ways to "wake" him up! :haha: naughty..but all for a good cause! Best wishes for this cycle love.

Thanks ladies! I'm so glad my body is finally doing what it's suppose too...I know alot of woman don't get pregnant on their 1st round of Clomid but I'm hoping and praying to be one of the lucky few!! FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ID SAY POSITIVE! I think you could ov anywhere from tonight to tomorrow nightish!!

so you better get bding!, LEGS IN AIR, SOFTCUPS, lol, we used softcups cycle i conceived,

yippeeee

I thought about buying the softcups...but isn't it a messing situation? LOL! Trying to get it in with all the goo? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->