CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Good luck to you!!!
Just got a positive opk yesterday at cd15 using the clearblue smileys. Always fun to get a smiley face :)

Thanks ladies! And good luck to you too Summer!!! Let's catch those eggs!

I sure will! Or at least I'll try too....been hit hard with a stomach bug and I can't seem to stay off the pot long enough to get anything done around here :cry:

Last thing I need is for this stomach thing to screw things up for me!!!!

ugh, thats terrible!!! nothing worse....

Im suprised it hasnt affected your ov...things like that can delay it.

just make it a quick one if you can, lol...for months we were trying our best to have "orgasmic bd" because we heard it makes for a successful conception, but the month we conceived, it was a quickie on the couch ...haha....literally like a 2 minute jobby, lol...all it takes is that one little swimmer!

LOL...sometimes that's all you need! LOL! You'd think that's all us married couples can get in when you have kids...but truth of the matter we never get time for quickies...so we have to wait till like 11pm to get any boom boom done! LOL!!!

Oh please don't say things like that...I don't want ANYTHING to affect my OV....that scares me so much!!

Let's keep up the PMA!!!!!!!!!!!! I need it....don't know if I can sustain it myself....

Pam did your tummy settle long enough to DTD? :shrug: Hope so!

My update: went to hospital Saturday! They wouldnt scan through the emergency room but they checked my cervix and it is closed. The did a HCG test and it went up to 35000 (it was 25800 last week Sunday)..So idk? Is this normal? My cervix is closed so thats good.. My scan is in 2 days.. : ( My OH left me..packed and moved..I am better off either way though it hurts! :cry:

AS...it didn't really settle down...we just managed to DTD in between bathroom runs...LMAO....my goodness I hope it works!

So sorry about your OH hun!!!! :hugs:

Pam, glad you "got it in" lol,,,As for OH, time will heal..It has to right??:shrug:

Yes ma'am....time heals all things...but now that she's not there to keep your wounds open it will heal alot faster....just keep remembering that you are worth so much more than she gave you....a unity between two people is a combined effort on both parts...a give-n-take relationship is functional but a hard one cause eventually the giver will run dry....you need someone whose on the same page as you and who is willing to give as much as you and willing to take with gratitude....And you will find the one...Until then just focus on healing and on your DD and your little beanie....Keep your friends close and your BNB sisters closer....lol.....

:hug:

Oh you are defo closest and the bestest Pam! You are right but I fear that nobody will want to be with a preggo and a dd who has autism..it is a cruel world and people are not really wanting a "just ad water" instant family!?! :cry::shrug: Love ya girl..come on BFP!:happydance:

Stay positive honey...don't think any less of yourself or your beautiful family...

I'm keeping everything crossed for a BFP....it's nice to cross my legs too...I'm worn out! LMAO!!!

LMAO Pam..now you could! Hopefully OH will not take it too personal! :haha:

hello had a busy weekend so just re read all ur bits :) omg ur opk was amazing i concieved when did dance the night of our positive, now the fun waiting begining, how many days after ov u gonna wait to test??
aww so chuffed for you xx

aslibing keep strong sweetie pie xxx

Charmed...I don't know when I'll start testing...I'm starting to think that maybe I'll test if I see a dip in my temp....but I dunno.......AAAAHHHHH...LMAO....I'm so scared to test ya'll....and it's like days away before I can even stand a chance at seeing something if we were successful....

When would be a good time? When should I start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->