CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

I trying think, others will be able help but would said I started about 10days after ov, and got a faint postive and a cb postive 1-2 on same day with afternoon wee! Lol. Aww well just enjoy this time, can't change anything so just relax and try to keep calm and don't stop symptoms, temps seem be dropping from ff so maybe see nice rise soon and keep high, that charting does truely work as I saw all the keep points. I'm thought with ya and looking forward to keep posted with story! Ill check in again morro! Xxx

My CM is thick and creamy...I thought it was suppose to dry up after OV?

Mine always turns thick and creamy white right after ovulation too. It's a good sign :)

:happydance: on ff 3dpo and the countdown begins :) will the meds youve taken give you a shorter cycle?

I have no idea Mummy...I hope it doesn't mess with me to much...lol...

2WW does suck though...](*,)

Yay Pam! I ovulated three days ago too! Good luck!

hmm... still bfn's and no af... i hate this part of my cycle!

Good luck hun!!! I sure hope you got that lil egg this time!!!

sorry pam hijacked ur thread but sooooo happy that i just KNOW you're going to catch that egg!!

Kendra....you didn't...LOL...

And thanks ya'll!!! I'm hoping and praying and TRYING not to symptom spot...I think I'm more stressed out about my temps...I just hope it's still elevated tomorrow....

Have my CD21 Bloods at 1:30....I hope it doesn't take forever to get my results in! What are normal levels?

wow pam not long now ay!
this sounds stoppid but how long did you have AF for wen tking clomid?
Mines only been 2days ish 1 heavy day and yesterday normal but really light now? xxx

Well I had to take progesterone to have AF so it tends to be on the heavy side unfortunately....for me it lasted 6 days followed by 2 days of spotting before AF was totally gone...and in those 6 days it was light then medium then heavy then medium then back to light and then spotting...lol....Not sure what to make of such a short cycle hun...are they normally that short?

thanks... Nope since mmc they were 7-8days long.. Its still here but very light... Iv made a post about it and other ladies have said it ca be normal.. so dunno.. lol :thumbup:

woop nice high temps and a good dip!!! how u feeling xx

5dpo :) when you going to start testing? what are the bloods to check? will they do beta?

I don't know when I'll start testing...LMAO....

The blood work is my CD21 blood work to check my progesterone levels...to see if I even ovulated...which I THINK I did...but I dunno....it's possible I ovulated without releasing an egg right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->