CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

not sure pam... I get pos opk but then dnt ovulate.. so im on clomid to help.. FX im gonna wait for my cd21 bloods then see what they say... :hugs:

I don't think you can ovulate without releasing an egg but your body can build up and then not release... like your previous cycles ;) Looking at last months chart and this i will eat my hat if im wrong but im pretty damn sure you've ovulated :p cc

Laura.....hopefully your next results so some good promise of decent ovulation with eggy!!!

Beau...LMAO...I think so too...but now it's just a matter of IF I caught the egg...lol...

I just got back from doing my blood work...I'll find out in a few days or as early as tomorrow...just whenever the doc can review the results and get back with me!

nothing other than what my progesterone levels are...5DPO is CD21 for me...so they are testing to see if I ovulated or not....I don't think they are running any other tests....

:dohh::dohh::dohh: stooopid me duuno wot I was thining Wasnt really thing bout the CD jst the dpo lol.. sorry pam... FX i think its ur month!:hugs:

:hugs: Laura...no biggie...lol...

Well this morning I had a big temp dip....trying not to think to much into it though!

Oooo that is a big dip :D was it taken earlier or later than your usual time hun? x

it was taken about an hour earlier...I did a temp adjustment but it only changed by a little bit....original was 97.6 after adustment it was 97.9...so I went with 97.9...LMAO....either way it's a big temp dip...hope it's a good thing!!!

I wish they would have called me today with my results but they didn't...hopefully tomorrow! I know I shouldn't rush bad news...but I'm still anxious to hear what they have to say...lol....

So I am now 7DPO...so I decided to test this morning...I think I see something faint but I could just have line eye...lol....my camera on my phone sucks bad...so I won't be able to post pictures....you won't be able to see anything anyway...lol....

Hopefully I'll get a line soon!!!

You test so eeeeaaaarrrllly!! :rofl: I'm sure if there is a line it'll be dark enough to post over the coming days babe.

I have everything crossed for you! x

Love the early testing! I think 7 dpo is late testing! :rofl: good luck pam x

temp rise woooooopppp great news darlin xxx

Yea I'm glad about my temp rise...just hope it means something good! LOL!!!

Been kind of crampy today...I woke up with that AF "wet feeling" if you know what I mean? But it's gone now...only lasted a few hours this morning...My CM is still creamy...and I feel bloated...all good signs but I'm not giving my hopes up...lol...

I haven't heard from the doctor's yet...it's only 8:50am here so it's probably gonna be awhile before I hear anything...I'm trying not to rush anything and I'm trying to be patient about testing....Basically I'm TRYING not to torture myself...LOL....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->