CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Love the early testing! I think 7 dpo is late testing! :rofl: good luck pam x

:rofl: Meee tooooo! haha.

Good to see ur temp rose pam :happydance: with any luck that was a big fat id!! fingies crossed..... have you poas a opk? :blush:

I hope so too hun...lol...no I haven't used an OPK....should I?

I don't reckon you'll need an OPK with a temp hike like that. Looks like you might be getting darker lines on your preggy test tomorrow ! x

your gettin me all excited Glitter...LOL....

I just called my doctor's office and my results are still pending...meaning the doctor hasn't signed off on them yet and the lady told me I should get a phone call today....but since my doctor doesn't come in till the afternoon and depending on her schedule I might not get my results till Monday....so we'll see!!!!

Beautiful...LMAO...I really hope you just mean sticks...don't think the hubby would like sitting on a wet seat cushion...lol...

I'm trying to wait patiently for my results...lol...don't wanna pester the office people to much!

Good luck Pam, hope you get a darker line tmor so u can post piccys!!! Fingers x'd for you hun xxxx

Thanks hun...

Well I managed to get my progesterone levels but they couldn't tell me what it meant...my level was 8.6....which from my research doesn't seem like a good number for ovulation...I'm so depressed now! I still have to wait for my doctor to call me and let me know what she thinks....I was SOOOO hoping for higher numbers!!

Dnt get too disheartened hun, if it is low and you are pg then i suspect you will be given some form of progesterone to boost your levels...i think i suffer with low prog thats why i m/c each time but my level was mega low at 4.9....dont worry too much as all is sounding positive for ovulation eg. Opk's, temps etc...low progesterone can be treated if need be so think positive hun!!! xxxx:hugs:

Thanks...I'm trying...I hope my doc calls me soon and spells everything out for me.

For now I'm gonna go eat some sweet pickles....lol....

I just had a quick skim over the net and from what I can work out... anything over 1 you ovulated.... As a rough guide they like to see anywhere between 10 and 15 BUT it doesn't mean ur not preggo... if/when you get the beautiful :bfp: I think they would have you on suppository's but as I said thats what I can work out from having a quick looksy :hugs:

Thanks Beau...I really appreciate it...I just wonder if my progesterone was as high as it could be cause I ovulated on CD16 and had the blood work on CD21...I guess I'll just keep testing and hope for the best!

Have you done anymore hpt tests today hun?? What other results are you waiting for from docs??? i just read on medhelp.org that above 7 means ovulation but they say 10-15 is a good level, im sure you are gona be fine hun and all will be well......just cant wait for you to test again xxxx :hugs:

Already replied to you on another thread but incase you don't get it. I'll give you more info on your thread. I suffer "weak ovulation" after ovulation my progestron is either 6 or a 9 every other month, I was going to start clomid this month, but got my :bfp: instead. I had my progestrone checked at 4 weeks 5 days and it was an 8.09, but they gave me progestrone supplements to raise it up :)

Baby..I did test but there's nothing there...lol...kind of a waste cause I haven't been watching what I drink....but I'll do it again in the morning...

Jennifer...that's great that you beated the odds...I hope I get as lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->