• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

BFN this morning....totally sucks...was hoping to "see something"....

Sorry Pam. Hopefully it's just too early for you see something. Don't forget it can sometimes take up to 10 days before implantation actually happens. If you temp was a little off yesterday there is still time for that to happen!!

Thanks...I know I'm not out yet...just hard to stay positive sometimes, especially when you always get BFN...sometimes it doesn't pay to be a POAS addict....haha...

Youre only 8dpo honey, still plenty of time to get twat beautiful bfp xx

LOL @twat (but I know what you meant...still funny though! LMAO)

Yea I know there's plenty of time...just wish I was one of those lucky ladies that see something at 8dpo....lol...Guess I can't have everything huh? LOL!

Lmao sorry about that!! Im on my phone damn predictive text!

it's okay...it gave me a good laugh....

Gonna test again with 2MU...just to see...but not holding my breath...I'm not feeling all to good about this cycle....

Sorry bout BFN Pam, did u test again?? Still v early days though hun, good luck xxx

no I haven't tested again...trying to save my IC's cause I only have a few left...I'll test again in the morning! FX!

it would be so awesome to test tomorrow (9dpo) and get a BFP for Father's Day...my daughter's 2nd birthday is also tomorrow...be like a double present...lol....PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let me get my BFP TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! [-o<[-o<[-o<

Please please please let Pam get her :bfp::bfp::bfp: tomorrow!!!!!! Sending you lots n lots of babydust........got everything crossed for you hun......:hugs:

My nipples are so sore...lol....and my 2yo doesn't seem to understand! UUGHH! It's torture when she climbs all over me!

Awww.... so excited for you! I hope you get your bfp tomorrow!

I tested today and got nothing, but it's still early and I've got some cramping going on right now... tomorrow cannot get here fast enough!

I know how you feel...I'm anxious for tomorrow but at the same time I'm not cause I don't want to see another BFN....it's so depressing!

But statisticly my chances aren't good...most woman don't conceive on their 1st round of Clomid...I shouldn't have set such high hopes in the beginning...it was just so exciting to see a positive OPK when I've never had one before! But since my progesterone level was as low as it was there's a chance I ovulated but doctor's wanna see a 10 or above and I was 8.6....perhaps I had a surge but no egg....and if that's the case I just wanna move onto my next cycle so I can start again...

Hope you have great luck tomorrow hun...hope your prayers/wishes come true!

I'm doing okay Charmed....just feeling a bit out today....been cramping and my bbs hurt...feels like AF is on her way!

Plus I'm dealing with alittle bit of jealousy towards my sister and my Mom...they are in San Antonio doing a ghost hunting thing with the founders of Paranormal State AND she's actually sitting next to a band member from her favorite group IndexCase....they are having such a good time and doing something that I can only dream about doing (they paid $200 a ticket and I just couldn't swing it) I'd be there right now if it wasn't such a financial strain...I wouldn't dream of spending that much money on myself like that....lol....I'll get over it eventually!!!

How are you doing Charmed?

Still wishin you loads if luck and I really hope this is it for you BUT I dunno why and I am no psychic or anything but I feel 3rd round clomid you'll get you BFP. I have no idea why I think that but I do!

XxxxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->