• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

BFN again this morning...although I must add...my urine was really diluted...even for FMU...so I'll test again in the morning...

Still trying to keep up hope despite the odds stacked against !st Round Clomid users.....FX!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a horrible attitude about this month...I'm already counting myself out....maybe it's just easier to think that way....less of a disappointment....my girls were so easy to conceive even though my oldest was a sweet sweet "woopsie"....but with my youngest I got pregnant within a month of trying....

I guess I won't just be praying for a BFP...but for hope and faith....

Everyone's been so quiet this weekend!!! Miss you all!!!

Nothing new going on with me...still BFN's...hoping for something good tomorrow!

Here's an updated pic of Meghan...lol...

Attachments

• 100_3584.jpg
    100_3584.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
Nothing worth showing yet. :-/ I keep thinking i'm seeing something on the frer but I think I just have line eye! I'm still only 8 dpo, I guess I still have time. My husband took one look at me after dinner and said "you're pregnant", which sent a thrill through me at the time, but I think may be wishful thinking on HIS part. Nothing to do but wait and snuggle, I guess! :)

Aww...how sweet....my husband only said that to me the other day cause I kept eating sweet pickles...lmao....

Tested again this morning...BFN...even did an OPK and this is the first time I've ever done an OPK that didn't show much of a line...it's so faint...my urine is soooooooooooo diluted and I don't know why...I stopped drinking around 9:00 last night and I made sure I pee'd a few times before going to bed...but still...it's like watered down lemonade!

I am now 10dpo and my temp's are still above my coverline...and I keep thinking...even if my urine is diluted a positive will still show up the further along you get cause the hormone starts to dominate your urine....:shrug:...I really truely think that I am out this month...I worry that AF won't show cause I heard that Clomid can really mess with your cycle and mine are so messed up (basically non-existant) I can only imagine how much worse it can get....This is all so depressing....But I'm trying to hang in there....I'm symptom spotting like crazy and they all seem to add up to pregnancy (according to FF) but as we all know AF can be deceiving and it's usually HER showing her ugly red face...it's just that I've been feeling alot of pulling and achiness in my uterus and in my sides...and it's like, if I move sudden or move "wrong" it pulls and hurts....so I don't know what to make of it...but as you can imagine my mind goes straight to thinking, maybe I am pregnant! But that soon dwindles into nothing....

I'll stop ranting now...lol...sorry to be such a downer...but it's not like I have anywhere else to share these thoughts and feelings...my husband far from understands and my Mom and sister could really care less....they sound like a broken record and say "it'll happen when it happens" or "be patient it'll happen when you least suspect it" and crap like that...I get so sick and tired of hearing that!!!!

Again sorry...rant over!!! LOL!!!!

Im so sorry! Im 12dpo and i have all these symptoms but all i get is BFN! good luck i know u will get a bfp really soon!

I swear...I feel pregnant...here's why...

1. Sore boobs (mostly nipples) and they feel heavy and I have more bumps on my nipples (like little white ones) and they seem to be swollen all the time.

2. My uterus feels achy...like when I move to fast or sudden it gives me these pulling pains.

3. Backache

4. Gassy

5. Peeing like every 30 minutes

6. Tired all the time

7. Creamy CM

And that's just to name the top ones...lol....All that's missing is a POSITIVE TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dohh:

Well you are on the day when a lot of people are only just starting to get their faint positives if any lines at all!! There is still time!!!

I know...lol...and I'm being silly in a way for wanting to give up...it just get's so hard to wait...especially after waiting a long time...so it just seems better to give up and get SURPRISED...verses knowing the truth the whole time....make sense? LOL

Makes complete sense. I didn't test until AF was due with my son and my OH considered that early testing! He wanted me to wait a week or two to be sure before I took a test. But he's a bloke and doesn't understand the need to know what's going on!

If you'd rather wait a few days before testing again then that's probably a good thing. If you were going to get lines, they would show up far better in a couple of days. And if you're not, you might be more aware of pre-AF signs and be prepared for it.

But I know you love POAS!!

Just my 2cents Pam, I didn't get even the faintest of lines until 11dpo!! So don't get discouraged just yet!!! :dust:

well I only have one more IC left...and can't buy anymore till Friday...so I might end up waiting....I like POAS but for some reason, this cycle...I don't want to test...it scares me...lol....it's pretty sad too...I'd love to get an evap line, just so I can feel excited for alittle bit....

Mam...thanks hun...you give me hope....I also think back on when I was pregnant with Meghan and how I tested at 14dpo and with an FRER and got the faintest of faint lines...I got blood work done a 2 days later and my levels were only 33...so I guess I should just chill out till then...lol....maybe I'm a late bloomer (like my bestie pointed out)...lmao....

Well, like I said, don't worry too much yet, when I say faint, I mean FAINT, here, I still have a pic, bet you won't even be able to spot it!!

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/preg/preg1.jpg

See?? It was just a pink shadow IRL, but was confirmed later in the day with a digi!

Well yeah, if you only had a faint line at 14DPO last time, might mean you won't get your lines until then this time too! Not long to wait now though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->