• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

I can barely make it out...LOL...

I'm definately trying to cling to hope! Thanks so much for the support ladies!!!!

I have entered my baby girl into a contest with Parents.com and she's in the running for this weeks winner....if you can, will you please vote for my baby girl? I would really appreciate it!!!

https://photos.parents.com/cutekid/25/2011/3757

I have entered my baby girl into a contest with Parents.com and she's in the running for this weeks winner....if you can, will you please vote for my baby girl? I would really appreciate it!!!

:voted: gl!!

I'm having internet issues today, can't get the page to come up!

With that cute face? You bet! :thumbup:

Ugh. I know how you feel, Pam! I feel like giving up myself, but I'm only 8 dpo. I still have at three days before the witch gets me, and two days before most anybody gets any kind of positive. I was sooo confident last night, but now I'm so pessimistic this morning. I never knew how long a day could feel until I started doing this. :shrug:

Thanks Glitter and Imnop!!! :hugs:

Mam...sorry hun...hope your internet get's it's act together! LOL!!

Imnop....yea I'm like that too...accept I have yet to feel all that confident...more like "yea I got a good chance" to "crap it didn't work" and then the tears come....LOL....
I'm all over the place! I cried my eyes out already this morning...I wanted to see SOMETHING on my test...but even if there was my urine has been so weak lately and no matter how much I go without a drink it doesn't seem to help! It's getting so aggrivating!!! I'll be glad for Friday when I can buy an FRER!

Doctor finally called....she said I definately ovulated and that I needed to wait till AF was due to test...LMAO....I'm like YEA RIGHT!

She said if I'm not pregnant then she will prescribe another round of Clomid of 50mg and go from there...

thats fantastic news :happydance: fingers crossed for you! and your dd is so cute

Thanks Mummy!!!

I'm hoping for a positive soon...I mean...we had sex back to back during that window...hard to believe it wouldn't work!!! But I guess that's always the gamble!

Yey! I bet your happy! Good luck! AF should be here tomorrow for me :( cramping bad! I hate it

Aww...I hope she stays away! Cramping does suck...I've been doing that off and on for a few days now...keep expecting to see her when I go to the bathroom...lol...but she would be waaaaaaaaaaaay early if she did appear....I got one more IC and I guess I'll test in the morning...but this Friday I'm going to take an FRER for sure...lol....

Lol im doing the same thing ugh i hate her! I took a cvs ept and it was negative :( im praying she stays away. My daughter is from a previous marriage and shes already 5. We are in need of a baby bad! Lol

I understand...lol...my daughter was 8 years old before I had my youngest (she turned 2 yesterday)....and I don't want a HUGE age gap between her and my next one....I have 2 more rounds of Clomid and they are going to send me to a FS....I sure hope it's already worked or will work on my next round...I do NOT wanna see a FS...LMAO.....

Pam, that's great news! I hope so hard you get your bfp! I have a good feeling about you!

Thanks Imnop....I want to test in the morning but I think I'm gonna make sure my urine is dark enough...LMAO....I don't want to waste a good test!!!

How are you doing?

I think I *may* be seeing something light - I have a picture up in a different thread. It's so frustrating! I just wish it be clearer. I have symptoms - slightly sore boobies, slight cramping, mild headaches, and hot flashes, but those have all been AF symptoms for me before as well. Oh, and off and on creamy cm. I have plenty of ic's. It's been a struggle not to dip one every time I pee!

Trying to make it to Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"