Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

This is my first time charting so hoping to get the hang of it soon! I hope you both ovulate soon! According to ff I'm 3dpo today! Crazy!!! Ill be testing everyday from tomorrow and I will post pics here for you gals!!

Ur an early tester haha
I see ff put ur crosshairs in
Looks good hun x

I Hear ya! My lines got darker and darker and then lighter....BUT last month I got a pos OPK and then neg the next day....then 1 week later got another pos OPK for 3 days.....so maybe my body is gearing up to O again and didnt and will try again...Im prayin I didnt miss it! FX'd you get your pos today!

Yes. I did some research and I came across the BBT that I use and lots of women have the exact same temps as I do....so I bought another brand today and am going to try that out and see how my temps are. I have the same temps mostly at 97.18 and 97.33 recurring all the time...hope it didnt mess my chart up too much!

Crazy hun I bought a new one to, with another decimal
Here's today's tests bottom four looks like it's getting lighter again
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/0A09B008-E786-440D-A3AD-A9FE9002B1D5-1028-00000076730AABE3.jpg

Looks good Pips! Still neg for me...hoping again for a Pos today! Keep me posted Pips....Kesh, hows it going...I know you said you were going to test early...any new yet?

Well I've come to some sort of conclusion I think
Found this on peeonastick.com
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/83251626-D5A8-4102-815D-BFCCD296D7D7-2110-000001236ED0A723.jpg
It's just like my tests
Also my opks with my dd here below r the same
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/E8504BEF-7BC8-4718-B3DA-E725ACDAC3D4-2110-0000012350815510.jpg

That is crazy! I got my signature to pop up the BBT chart finallY!

That's weird pip, I never knew that!! So do you think you may have already ovulated then??
Cat - I tested yesterday and today (3 and 4 dpo) bfn, which is expected! I'm just curious to see how early I get a bfp (if I indeed am) I had super dark lines with my son at 8dpo, my digi even said 3+ weeks

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Still waiting to ovulate....feel like its taking forever!

I no it's crazy but true, I didn't even no that , just took my tests n got pg that first month , yh for getting your chart up cat hehe
Yh I think I have o'd but stil
Not quite sure I think sun or yesterday x

Ya I was gonna say Monday too pip!

Either way dtd sat n mon so hopeful it was covered and my eggy was caught hook line n sinker haha xx

Took my temp randomly during the day...99.34!!!

Lol Hun that's high I wish it worked like that , wats that in Celsius, I'm working with c instead of f x

That was in Fahrenheit! It's 37.4 Celsius, temp spiked way up this am! I'm getting really anxious! Test today was bfn, which again is expected

Lol what do you mean cracking temp spike???

Thats a good sign! I cant wait to hear! Still neg OPK last nite...dtd anyways just in case! How many DPO are you now Kesh? Pips good luck I hope you caught that eggie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->