Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

They look great Hun, I had flat temps n so did kesh
Got everything crossed for u xx

UMMM, Kat those temps are REALLY good!!! I bet this is totally it! My temps did the same for 3 days. I always have a temp dip around that day, but for it to stay low for 3 days and then boost up was something that NEVER happened in the last 8 months. I tested 3 days later and BFP. I would say test with a frer in 2-3 days and I bet you'll have your bfp!

Defo huni, another flat temps its a great sign ,, eekk wen will u test?

Im going to hold out till next monday if AF holds out that far! Im going to New York tomorrow for a wedding....so I didnt want to even bother with tests! However if I get some crazy signs/symptoms Ill test!

My temp is going to be shot tomorrow morning. I have to get up 3 hrs before normal to get to the airport. Should I adjust?

Yh Hun defo use the adjuster online,
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.ph
Can't wait to see that temp

Been awhile so I thought I swing in and saw hi...what happen w t a kitkat? I am 3-4dpo today and cycle 10 of ttc...boy how time flies...I am hopefull this cycle..good o pains and oed on cd 12-13 of this cycle..dtd on cd 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.. so I thinkni have my basis covered..not much cm this cycle but bad o pains and cervix was nice, high, soft and very very open..I stayed laying down each night after bd so got my fingers crossed..

Hi Ladies! Took a little break from the site. Started AF (very bad AF) I think my polyps are back after surgery in January. Not happy about it. I feel like Im the only one having issues get preggo! Everyone I have talked to lately stated not to talk to them because they all conceived in a month or two! I feel like this is never going to happen for us! I know it will but a little depressed latley about it.

:( so sorry Kat, I know what youre going through! I'm in mom group with women who all had babies in summer of 2011, while I was trying, probably 10 got pregnant in that time, one with twins. It was really hard, ALL I wanted to see what TWO lines?! Why was it so much to ask for?!
What is your plan for this cycle now?? Will you be going to see your doctor about the possible polyps??
Hang in there, I'm always here when you need to talk!!

thanks Pips and Kesh! I needed to hear that! Im not going to address it yet...I dont want to have another surgery! DH is contacting our Dr. to get his tests done. I am to the point that he needs to get this done even if just for my piece of mind! I just feel like everyone is preggers except me! Im going this cycle like the last. Only temping. Hopefully this will be it! Im still positive it just gets me down every once in a while! I give myself a good cry and then POOF back to normal. You gotta let it out!

You defo got let it out huni, and a good ole cry helps that,
I'm glad ur man is off to get checked over and like you said just piece of mind really,
Go for it girl
We r behind u 110% x

Thanks! It means the world to me to have you ladies on here to talk to! I just found out yesterday that my best friend is pregnant now too! I cant help but be a little jealous! Your bump pics look great Pips! So cute!

It's ok to be jealous huni, as upsetting as it is, did she tell u herself?

Yeah she called to tell me. I am very happy for her! She said she was hesitant to say anything but knew deep down that I would be happy! She is my oldest friend and I told her no way I wouldnt be happy for her. But she understands that Im jealous! lol!

Im doing great.....stress is less but Im not really temping. I know I O at the same day every cycle. Which is hopefully in a day or so....so Ill start my prog. on CD 23 like usual and leaving it in gods hands from now on. Its too stressfull to keep temoing and such every month. I need a break! lol. But we've BD more than ever in the fertile period so I think Im covered this month. Just dont want another dissapointment!

Whoohoo Kat!! Hope you've caught it this month, this time when I conceived I honestly thing the spontaneous sex did it lol, I dtd two days before I ovulated and two days after, but I think because I was so relaxed that month and we had random sex and not baby making sex is what was the difference, I kept telling mike I wanted to bet I was pregnant that month since got engaged that weekend and picked our wedding date, sure thing it happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->