Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Hey sorry girls had my 20 week scan yesterday, we r team pink again, pics on my journal hehe
All was well
Been feelin baby since 14 weeks but a lot more lately yeh defo.
Kesh wen is ur wedding?
Kat I'm glad ur oh is on board, every other day is good, I'm routing for ya huni ur next xx

Im good! Just waiting to O. Hopefully next week! Feeling very positive this month ladies! How are you Pips? Kesh how are you feeling?

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been Mia! Things are good here! Congrats on the girl pips! Hope you catch the eggie this month Kat!!
I'm feeling ok! Really tired and I've had some pretty bad headaches and boobs have all of a sudden been ACHING! I never had this with B so this is new to me! I have my first ultrasound sept 9, I'll be exactly 7 weeks then!

Oh! Yeah! First scan! Can you hear a heart beat by then? I am guessing so but have no clue since Ive never been preggers before! lol! I cant wait to hear the details Kesh! Pips have you guys picked any names?

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been Mia! Things are good here! Congrats on the girl pips! Hope you catch the eggie this month Kat!!
I'm feeling ok! Really tired and I've had some pretty bad headaches and boobs have all of a sudden been ACHING! I never had this with B so this is new to me! I have my first ultrasound sept 9, I'll be exactly 7 weeks then!

Thanks Hun
O wow Hun that's great cant wait to see ya lil pic,
Yh I was so muc more tired this time to n my boobs ouchie,

Oh! Yeah! First scan! Can you hear a heart beat by then? I am guessing so but have no clue since Ive never been preggers before! lol! I cant wait to hear the details Kesh! Pips have you guys picked any names?

Yh u should see the hb at the scan at 7 weeks , mine didn't let me listen :( good job I have a Doppler lol
I have a few names Hun but want something different
Got any suggestions x ?..

I absolutely LOVE the name Sophie or Sophia! I would name our baby girl (if we have a girl!) that but our neighbors daughter is Sophie and so is one of my closest friends! I also love Phoebe or Piper, Lisbeth (was my grandmothers name...love!) It can also be spelled Lizbeth, Charlotte, Mia. Not sure how "different" you want to go but I have a friend who named their daughter Story. Its really different but she wears it well!

They r all really lovely, I like story to Hun i can imagine it wud fit well
X

How are my girls doing? I finally confirmed O. I think I O'd Sunday and not monday like FF says. Had O pains a few days before and CM was creamy on Monday which usually means that I O'd the day before. Im hoping so as we didnt BD more than once before O. Of course...DH said we were going to BD every day up to O...yeah...that didnt happen! lol

Hey Hun, was just thinking u ups have been quiet,
Hope ur both ok ?
Yey for o
Bd times about the dtd
Did u just do the once before ov?

Unfortunatley yes...only once within the window for O :( feeling discouraged as Im staring to think DH really is not "In It to Win It" Hes always so tired and honestly if I dont put on some lingere I dont get any! Im not so sure what to do. DH has gained over 60 pounds since our wedding. Im thinking that Im going to put a hold on our TTC next month until he looses some weight. Its really starting to scare me. Until he is commited to loosing weight then Im not going to keep TTC without his commitment to loosing weight. I dont want to raise a child by myself! just venting!

O huni, tough times :(
60 lbs is a lot tbh, is he pressured by work or anything,
So sorry hun

Yeah he always get prssure over our finances. Were not behind be any means but one of us get let go from our jobs and were in major trouble. We dont like to have too much debt so we keep it in check and we havent been able to do that as much as we used to lately. I just worry about him, his health and our future! I dont really know what is right or wrong to tell him.

Awe Kat, so sorry you're having such a rough time!! I can understand the financial situation, its hard when you're used to living a comfortable lifestyle and you have to make adjustments. Maybe make a suggestion to dh that you will both make some healthy lifestyle changes, maybe that will motivate him?

As for me, not a whole lot going on, mil is coming this weekend and Mike is dropping the pregnancy bomb on her, haha. Not sure how she's going to handle it. Either way, I couldn't care less if shes upset about it. We're happy and thats realistically all I care about. Pips, I didn't see your post earlier about our wedding date. We'll be getting married August 2nd, 2014, so bub should be about 4 months old, which will be nice! I'm so excited for everything!

Yay Kesh! All that matters is you are both happy! Ive tried doing the suggestion you made...Ive even had our meals planned out 2 weeks ahead of time to help with the weight and the financials...planning it out so we know what we will be spending...and cutting down on market runs for little things. However, that has not even worked. Im at my wits end!

Awe :( I hope he realizes that he isn't living a very healthy lifestyle and maybe will come around on his own!!

Oh ya Kat, I was going to tell you, dont worry about BD only 2 days before, I only BD 2 days before O and 2 days after O, I honestly think the EPO helped!!

Thanks! Im keeping my head up! Im going to have the dreaded conversation with him and tell him unless he makes changes and starts loosing weight, then were going to stop TTC...because I dont want to raise a child by myself because he is unhealthy. His mother passed at a young age because she was unhealty.

Good for u Hun, ur really trying for both of you, but u need ur man onside to,
Glad all is well kesh, baby bomb coming up hehe
Yey for wedding dates that exciting
I was 17 weeks pg wen we got married lol

Ok ladies...my temps were weird over the weekend! My Estimated DD would be my Grandmas exact Bday! Hope this is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->