Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

Ooo check u out,, tell me about the test, two diff times?
The bottom one is an indent
But the top one looks pink

Upload the originals huni x

Yep I know the bottom one has an indent, but in the indent line is a pink line lol you can kind of see it in the tweak, heres the orignal

Attachments

• 1151072_394009134054772_1129366856_n.jpg
    1151072_394009134054772_1129366856_n.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 3
Yup I will test again tomorrow am for sure! Who knows, if I can hold my pee Long enough I might test this eve so check back! Lol I'm done work in 3.5 hours! Haha all the ic I have been using have vvv faint lines! I'm hopeful!!

Well ladies I'm pregnant!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 7
Keshhhhhh o my feckin goddd lol
Solo happy for uuuuuu
Wahhooooo
I bet ur over the moon running in circles
Xxx

Lol yes!! Finally!! Now we need to get Kat pregnant!

I feel really good actually! Only symptom is being tired, which I'm used to anyways!!

He's getting excited! It was a total shock to both of us as we hadn't really dtd very much except a few days BEFORE O. I was really expecting a bfn this month, I'm SO SO SO excited though. We both are. We had planned to stop ttc this month and wait until after the wedding, but God had other plans ;)

Awe Kesh! Im so happy for you! Now you both can give me some baby dust! DH is ON BOARD this month big time. He is planning BD telling me ok were gonna DTD every other day! Lol! I dont think he wants to go get tested! lol. God always has other plans! That I have learned. :) Were you able to see your Dr yesterday Kesh? Pips have you felt any movement yet? When do you get to know the sex of your LO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->