Cd9 buddies!! Come join me!!

I think I see something on yours!! I also have line eye LOL I hope this is it!!

Hey hun u ok?
Ff adjusted today n moved forward a day so I've lost a day gah
But have a temp dip hoping implantation x

Glad to hear from both of you today! I cant wait to hear Pips! Keep us posted! How is everything Kesh?

Temps down for 2 days...not too much...but a little. Took a test this AM and BFN but I know its a little early. Still have hope! How are you Pips...nice temp rise! Kesh? How are things?

Yh I'm ok huni glad of the temp rise , n my lil dip , not tested today xx

Hey gals!!! Things are good over here, been keeping busy! Still temping and tracking my cycles for my fertility doctor so she can see what's going on! Pips things are looking good for you! Hooray!!! Kat- can't wait to see some of your tests!!'

Yh I really hope so huni, feelin urghhhh today , run outta tests til later lol, glad ur ok hun both of u x
X

I would have posted it but it was SOOOOO WHITE that I just tossed it! LOL DH and I were both looking at it and laughed...saying NOPE not there yet! HAHA! Ill keep you ladies posted! :)

Hi Kesh and Pips! Wanted to send a quick update....BFN today...but temp went up after a 2 day dip! Good sign I am guessing so we will see! How are you both doing?

Ello hun was just gonna do the same. ,
I'm still bfn or Evaps I'm not sure which lol
Good temp jump tho x

Hi ladies! Well what do you guys think of my temps...took a test this morning and BFN...still hoping!

Hey hun yh it looks great, ff tells me mine is triphasic today still bfp x

Well last month on 9 DPO and 11 DPO I spotted...and nothing yet...good news Im hoping! your chart looks beautiful Pips!

That's good then hun, I've put some pics in the test section for viewing , dunno wat to think of them , cheap tests waiting on some ics, I've got one frer x

Hey gals!! Both of your guys charts look really good!!! I hope to see some bfp soon! Pips Im going to go check your tests out right now!

Pips!!!! I totally think that's a bfp!! Post your morning test here!! AHHH exciting!!!! You too Kat!! I'm waiting for a positive opk! Hoping to ovulate a few days late this month!

Hey hun, thanks I no it looks good huni, stil. No real bfp tho, used a frer this morning n stil nothing that looks like a proper line! I dont get it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->